Where to buy a secondhand car on gran canaria

i am having difficulty in finding a good secondhand car dealership on gran Canaria i am retiring this winter to live full time in the Puerto de Mogan area and i will require a good secondhand car preferably a Toyota or any  Japanese or German car,There are very few adverts for secondhand cars and finding a good dealer is difficult so please advise thanks Adrian

Hello mr adrian power.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

mr adrian power wrote:

i am having difficulty in finding a good secondhand car dealership on gran Canaria i am retiring this winter to live full time in the Puerto de Mogan area and i will require a good secondhand car preferably a Toyota or any  Japanese or German car,There are very few adverts for secondhand cars and finding a good dealer is difficult so please advise thanks Adrian

Here is a list of websites with ads in Spain

Other websites:
coches.net
autoscout.es
autocasion.com
coches.com

Go to the Spanish websites of the dealers and there you will find their ads and their addresses.

Good luck

I would recommend Motorworld car sales in Tenerife, only a short ferry ride away! English speaking, good website, good service and a serious dealer who gives a 1 year warranty on all secondhand cars.
Good luck, and welcome to the Canarias.