How r things there?

hi! I am moving to Jubail by the end of August. Can anyone tell me about the cost of life there? Any things to do apart from working?:)

sourstav wrote:

hi! I am moving to Jubail by the end of August. Can anyone tell me about the cost of life there? Any things to do apart from working?:)

Hi, welcome to EB!  I invite you to read the threads and learn as much as you can and then ask any specific questions you have :)https://www.expat.com/forum/536-22-cost … ubail.html

Good luck!

THank you Alliecat! As far as i understand, you can easily survive if you have free accommodation and education fees for children paid!
Since i am coming alone and i have no children, i would like to know about the cost of internet, satellite tv and fitness club.
Can i find economic packages for these?

:)

sourstav wrote:

THank you Alliecat! As far as i understand, you can easily survive if you have free accommodation and education fees for children paid!
Since i am coming alone and i have no children, i would like to know about the cost of internet, satellite tv and fitness club.
Can i find economic packages for these?

:)

ahem.  I gave you a link.  Now read it!

Ok!!! I read many posts! They were helpful...thanks!!!! :)

sourstav wrote:

Ok!!! I read many posts! They were helpful...thanks!!!! :)

You're welcome!!!! :top:

Hi sourstav

it depend on your location . are you live in jubail town or industrial city . internet will be same . but  fitness club are expensive in industrial city (around 2000 SR/year)
hope you will enjoy time here