Looking for English speaking friends in Goiania

Hi guys! I'm Ieva and originally I'm from Lithuania. I live in Ireland at the moment but thinking of moving back to Brazil. Lived there for a year in Goias, but this time my destination is Goiania. Just love this city :) the plan is to move next year so would be great to have some friends already! Do not hesitate to contact me!

That's strange... Good few people visited but no replies?....

Hi Ieva,

Welcome to Expat-blog. Good luck with making new contacts in Goiania.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog

Hi Ieva,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You may have a look at the Goiânia expat network to find some new contacts.

I wish you all the best and i hope you will get lots of replies very soon.

Christine
Expat.com team

Thank you guys!!!

hi leva..im from galway and trying to move there sometime this year if i can get a job there..trying to find a private school somewhere to take me on..no luck yet thought. i might just have to go there and visit the schools.what are you planning to do for work?

hi   i live in petrolina in the north east of brazil  i am probably the only englishman here  at least i havent found any others  i teach english and am looking to make new friends anywhere in brazil  or any english speaking people thinking og moving to the country  hope to hear from someone  all the best

David

hey everybody i really need a english speaking please don't hesitate to contact me from brazil

yes please i am here please add me in skype john.keat85
i am also looking for english speaking person

hi guys, My wife and i will be in GO In April or May for vacation. Then we will be moving there in the fall. How about a party?

Hi Ieva,

when will you come back to Goiânia? What is Lituania like? "Cool"?
IŽm a 52-year-old German who lives here in São Miguel do Araguaia (Go)(with my 8-year-old daughter).
IŽm also always looking for ExPat-friends, I love to chat a little in Englih. U 2?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Andreas

Hi Ieva,

Some 01 minutes ago I sent U a reply. And
hereŽs my email address: ItŽs
[email protected]

bye
Andreas from Go

Hi David,

I salute the northeast! And now you have found a German who loves to chat a little in English. Like you, IŽm interested in having friends "all over Brazil".  My secret is that I teach English, too!
On Saturday me and some friends were fishing 27 Piranhas (the animal) in the River Araguaia  (or: in the Araguaia River, as rhe Americans call it )
What do you fish ?

I look forward to hearing from you -
Andreas

Hi Andreas,

Please note that this thread is a bit old

You can start a new thread with all your questions or else on the Goiânia Forum. Feel free to do so please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi I'm rafael. i'm in gyn. if you want to speak english here we are. God Bless you!

I've met some great people on the Internations network. give it a try here: www.internations.org