Mobile sim cards

Hi all,
I presume a visitors sim card can be bought before iqama is sorted out.
Are there any specific requirement to purchase a visitors sim card.
Is it possible to buy a micro sim for iPhone or iPad. Can we use apps like viber, whatsapp and skype on prepaid visitors sim.
Can we purchase sim on arrival at Riyadh airport.
I'll appreciate support from members.
Thanks

RehabDoctor

Are there any specific requirement to purchase a visitors sim card. Passport Require
Is it possible to buy a micro sim for iPhone or iPad. They can be difficult to come by for pre-pay
Can we use apps like viber, whatsapp and skype on prepaid visitors sim. Will depend on the amount of data purchased
Can we purchase sim on arrival at Riyadh airport.STC do have a point of sale at the airport but it will depend on when you arrive and the availability of the micro SIM

Don't forget the SIM opener for the iPhone :)

Thanks Martin
Much appreciated.

Martin Fin wrote:

And if possible, a micro SIM cutter as well :) The fact being it's not readily available on outlets yet in KSA.

Thanks TLL, i do have a sim cutter which i can bring.

Is it possible to use visitors sim card in iPad for data use.

Martin Fin wrote:

RehabDoctor

Are there any specific requirement to purchase a visitors sim card. Passport Require
Is it possible to buy a micro sim for iPhone or iPad. They can be difficult to come by for pre-pay
Can we use apps like viber, whatsapp and skype on prepaid visitors sim. Will depend on the amount of data purchased
Can we purchase sim on arrival at Riyadh airport.STC do have a point of sale at the airport but it will depend on when you arrive and the availability of the micro SIM

I have a normal sim but when I bought one pre-paid last week the guy in Mobily, Olaya Street asked if I wanted normal or micro so I assume he had a stock of both.

Thanks @gashead