Jobs in Ghana

Any suggestions for expat jobs in Ghana?

Try the American Embassy.  They often have vacancies that they advertise locally.  They are advertised on their website.  You will need a work visa though before you apply.

The best way to find job in Ghana or volunteer programms in Accra

here some links for jobs
jobsearch.monster.co.uk/Search.aspx?cy=gh&lid=56&re=130

careersghana.com/

businessghana.com/portal/jobs/index.php?offset=50

Hi,

Does anyone know the average salary for an expat in Ghana?

I have been offered $7000 per month and have no idea of the cost of living.

Thanks

Hi i currently live in the U.S and would like a job in Ghana. Please advice where to look

try vodafone  ghana, Total Ghana, Unicef, UN

I Got Job offer in Ghana,They are offering me with a nice salary, additional benefits etc.
Every thing is nice, I checked their website tidalenergyghana.com.So, please find out whether this a genuine company or not?
Its a big company or not?

Honestly, it's very difficult getting a "good" job in Ghana once you are actually here. If you're looking for anything official/UN/government/NGO it's much easier to find the job outside Ghana and be transferred here. It is possible to get a job in Ghana in some kind of telemarketing role, or office admin, but you're also competing with a lot of unemployed but qualified Ghanaians for this too. Do your homework on this one as it's not easy.

All the best,
Gayle
All abuot life in Ghana
http://gisforghana.blogspot.com

Hi,

If you arrive in Ghana on a visitors visa( 2 months) and you are lucky to find a job there, will the Ghana immigration accept your papers for work permit?