MATEEN MINING AND CONSTRUCTION

Good day

I have been offered a position by Mateen Mining and Construction Company in Ghana and would like to know if they're at all operating there? There are too many scams around these days.

Thank you

Collin Koortzen
South Africa

[email protected]

If you supply more details regarding the company then someone may be able to let you know if it exists.

Hi Collin 1963,
Welcome to Expat-blog.com!
I just googled your company's name to get more information.
Its true that today,many fraudulent website swindle people through list of job.So,whether company asks you to send money its a scam.But if its not the case,careful and reassure you that its a legal company.Currently,provides job offer.The poster is reassuring.But,for the time being.
Hope you will find more information...
Cheers!

Please,keep you be updated for more informations.
Thanks!

I was also accepted to work at mateen mining and construction. I dont trust the whole courier  payment thing. I cant find any extra info on the company.....

The address is supposedly : no 62 north chapel avenue Sekondi..... Contact number (233)241739294 or (+233)260744869 . Mr Desmond Asare is recruiting manager. If some one could confirm that the company does actually exsist then i could be comming to Ghana for 2 years

Why do you mention courier payment? An company that is genuinely recruiting will be responsible for all the fees related to getting the work permit and air fares etc. If they are asking for money then they are a scam

they say itsfor the delivery of the air ticket visa and uniforms via courier to my doorstep.

Have they actually sent you a contract and all the paperwork for the work permit? Do not send any money until you have the work permit as without that you can't work here. A visa is only to visit!

Hi
If the company asks you to send money,like i said before:<>...I will check to get more info.Please keep you  be updated!

ok, they send me the contract work permit application,visa application, living permit, they say apon completion i must send it back to them with the courier fees so they can send it all back to me via courier with the air ticket etc. i replied to them that i dont have the funds and if they wish to procure my specialties they are to carry all costs and get me there, shall wait and see

Just send the forms back and tell them that if the are genuine they should bear the costs of sending everything back to you!

Hi,
The company has promised jobs to several people who have postulated and the majority of courier Receipts emails in their electronic inbox and asked to pay $ 345 USD for the courier service. Ref: www.embassy-finder.com/south-africa_in_accra_ghana 
you can see photos of some current scammers on: www.fraudulent.webs.com/ghana
the company does not have a website in Ghana.Normally,the company should take of everything when applaying for a job.Make a transaction, via a bank account is very suspect.
Also, you can find more information on : www.ghanausembassy.gov/419-scam 

Cheers!

About two weeks ago I also received a joboffer from Mateen Mining and Construction. I have been browsing the net to see weather there was any scams regarding it,but have not came across any as yet.I just think that one should check it out before making any moves.

that's true,lot of scamers ,but think positive and go ahead with carfulness,i also have friends having their own small mining land.u can be in touch so i can show u thir places,so nothing to fear about we are all not the same. and don't forget this Scamers started from Europe. [email protected] tel +233.20.26.72.486

As i said before ,if the company's asked you to send money,no evidence,its a  scam.
Cheers!

Hkann,they can still send you contract documents and it can still be fake

That's very true. But they are usually asking for money to get your work permit and that's when I would be suspicious