Tidal energy ghana ltd. employment offer

one of my friend has got an employment offer from tidal energy offering high salary at the same time asking huge fees for visa ,entry permits and he has already sent . further they are asking to send  mo;re funds for opening bank accounts . pl find out whether this is a genuine company and reliable  one .

latha wrote:

asking huge fees for visa ,entry permits and he has already sent . further they are asking to send  mo;re funds for opening bank accounts

sounds very bad ! your friend should forget about this "job offer"

Latha,
There are many cases now offering jobs in Ghana,Singapore and the like and they send offer letter which shows very high salary and benefits which a common educated person cannot imagine.Better to contact some one in the embassy there to  know the details of the company.I think its a fraud offer.
Thanks and regards
Basheer K.A
Kuwait
[email protected]

Hey!Hey! Your friend should stop right in his/her tracks. It is a 419. Why do I say so? Because of the following:
- Ghana is not a place for a company on Tidal Energy
- A lot of 419 and advance fee fraud are now in the system
- No employer will make such demands, not in Ghana
SO TELL YOUR FRIEND TO WATCH OUT

Pls my Indian brothers&sisters Very very careful. My brother send this mail to me.

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, March 10, 2010 8:53:56 PM
Subject: Fw: Dear KARTHIKEYAN KARUPPANNAN

i am karthikeyan from Brunel company SBM  Electrical plz verfi that offer address sir.

--- On Mon, 3/8/10, Tidal Energy Ghana Limited wrote:

Subject: Dear KARTHIKEYAN KARUPPANNAN
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, March 8, 2010, 7:17 AM

Dear KARTHIKEYAN KARUPPANNAN

We are happy to consider you with a post, after conducting our recruitment process with our Labor Consultant - Info Edge (naukri.com) your qualification was found quite suitable to work with Tidal Energy Ghana Limited. Attached here are the soft copies of your Contract/Offer Letter which has to be signed by you as a form of acceptance to work with us.

All Indian Based Employees should kindly and urgently contact the GHANA HIGH COMMISSION, INDIAN DIPLOMAT with the signed Offer/Agreement Letter, via this below contact information:

Contact Person MR.PATRICK GODWIN
CHIEF DIPLOMAT
GHANA HIGH COMMISSION
NEW DELHI, INDIA
Tel:  +91-971-139-7669  +91-971-139-7669
Email: [email protected]

None Indian Based Employees should contact the Ghana authorized immigration office with the contact details stated below;

Contact Person: Mr. M C Murphy (Esq)
MC Bernard Travels Limited
#156, Airport Road,
Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
Tel:  +233 (24) 803 0554  +233 (24) 803 0554
Fax: +233 (26) 114 0029

Contact them with the confirmed / signed contract agreement via scan email attachment, so that they will give you further guidelines on how to arrange your Ghana Working Permit Visa, because they are entitle for the processing of work permit visa to all our chosen international expatriates.

OTHER BENEFITS ARE;

Flight Fare
Relocation Allowance
Free Accommodation
Free Private Car with a personal driver
Medical/Travel/Health Insurance
Free Education Scheme for Employee's children
10 to 15 Days paid Leave/Vacation after every 90 working days.

Note: This is an immediate employment program which was conducted by our international careers development after going through your CV/Resume. Seven (7) days lecturing workshop shall take place upon your arrival in Ghana to enable you know more about your Job Description (duties & responsibilities)

Ones again, congratulation for your successful application.

Congratulations,,,,,,

Regards,

Mr. Steven Kwame
Int'l Careers Manager
Tidal Energy Limited
Plot 120, Mataiko Road
Ridge Layout
Greater Accra, Ghana
Tel:  +233-54-662-1537  +233-54-662-1537
Fax: +233-24-312-6241

===========================================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons above and may contain confidential information. If you have received the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete the message. Copying, sending to a third party or misusing of this message and its attachment is highly prohibited.

==========================================================

This is purely Nigerian 419.

Avoid it. My Ghanaian husband is sitting next to me reading this and said, "This is purely Ghana 419!" as the others here have mentioned. Be careful.

Gayle.
Author Insider's Guide to Ghana
http://gisforghana.blogspot.com

Iam very sorry for that, The number "419" refers to the article of the Nigerian Criminal Code (part of Chapter 38: "Obtaining Property by false pretences; Cheating") dealing with fraud