Helloo from Lucky

I am an expatriate.
I am Indian, and I am now living in the United Arab Emirates. I am currently in Dubai

I Hail from Bombay, India and currently work in Dubai as a electrical design engineer for airport projects with SIEMENS.
I can speak English, Hindi, Marathi

My life & projects in this location:
Travelled in 2005 for the project of Dubai International Airport Project Terminal 3, which is fully functional now and serving all emirates airlines passengers, then started my own business into engineering designs which is now taken care by my brother, now i am working again for DUbai International Airport Project for Modernisation of Terminal 1, Terminal 2 and new concourse to comeup. Love Travelling and have been to more than 20 countries abroad, which includes Austria, France, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, etc

My occupation:
Business Person & A Electrical Design Engineer
What I like about this destination:
Security, Safety & Fun :)

What I don't like about this destination:
Too Many Materialistic People with Plastic Smiles.

Hello skhan

Welcome to Expat-Blog Wishing You All The Best In Your Life Friend...

That's real...
Too Many Materialistic People with Plastic Smiles ;););)

Best Regards
Ammar

To Amoor,

You're 99% right.... but the 1% left maybe honest without any materialistic approach, learn to make ur frns... and do not misjudge anyone too far till u know that person personaly.

Meanwhile you take care, hope u reply soon.

Teesha Cawroo wrote:

To Amoor,

You're 99% right.... but the 1% left maybe honest without any materialistic approach, learn to make ur frns... and do not misjudge anyone too far till u know that person personaly.

Meanwhile you take care, hope u reply soon.

Here I Am...Hello Teesha Cawroo,

Yes...You Are Right friend and it's sure that i should know the personality for my new friend,and i should not take something bad in the first time, i just keep always good opinion for the new friend till i know him/her personality.

But he's said that words as a general situation i just said also as a general, and everybody knows that most of people looking for that but there are people also who is real good friend from the first time you see even give you plastic smile :) as he mentioned.

I just like what he said...

I hope i completed 100%  :)

All The Best
Ammar

Dats nice.. i like it, kinda conversation... is superbe, it actually helps one to open up mind a lil bit.. other than sitting idle doing nothing, better have frns with whom we can learn lots of things..

Hey...

Now Im complete 100% or not :cool:

Hello again,

So sure i like it too kind of this conversation cuz it build mind to be think and gets new ideas....

All The Best...
Ammar

yea i guess now u're 100% lol...

Great Thank...:D

u're welcome buddy ;-)

welcome

hello skhan , so how are you now in dubai ? have you adjusted to the place already ?

hello khan iam an indian from andhrapradesh  can u help me in search of job? iam totally confused many offerings are there but i dono its real r fake , but have strong decision to work there and earn for my family
plz give ur email id i will chat with u

Hi all,

Please note that this thread is a year old, please feel free to created a new thread on the Dubai forum, this might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

[moderated: please start a new topic]