Personal trainer..?

Hey everyone,

Even though I'll only be in Budapest for two months this summer, I really don't want to loose my good gym-habit. :) I'm even considering getting a personal trainer, to keep me in check. Does anyone know roughly what it costs to get a PT in Budapest?
I see there's been a thread with some good recommendations about gyms, and I'll definitely check them out, but unfortunately none of them mention prices.

Hello,

Try Gold Center ( goldcenter.hu/ ).
The cost will vary, 1500-5000 HUF / hour.

Thanks a lot. :) That's a big variation in price, but not as expensive as I feared.
I'm considering trying ATSA fitness, as it seems to be the closest one. Any experience with this gym?

Mear wrote:

Thanks a lot. :) That's a big variation in price, but not as expensive as I feared.
I'm considering trying ATSA fitness, as it seems to be the closest one. Any experience with this gym?

Your welcome. No experience, give it a try.

If you are interested in functional strength training like CrossFit TRX Kettlebell etc then check out this :

360gym.hu/index.php?page=kapcsolat

A friend of mine is trainer there. He speaks perfect english/german and is certified Kettlebell RKC 2 trainer.

Believe me you will be in perfect shape with this training : )

If you are interested i can get you more info on pricing.

Thanks for the tip, unfortunately the gym is just too far away for me. I need something around the XI district. Gilda Max in Allee is pretty close, but I don't know if they offer PT. The website doesn't mention it anyway.