Salsa and Bachata classes, in English?

Hello expats and locals of Budapest!

I'm from many places, but at the moment, hailing from Bangkok and Burma.

Ive been taking salsa and bachata classes in Bkk lately and now I am in Budapest visiting my Gf for the next five weeks. I would like to continue learning these IN ENGLISH, before all my instruction gets erased by techno/house/trance dancing!

Any suggestions from the English speaking Latin dance community of Budapest?

Thanks very much!
Dave

Hello davelifestyle,

Welcome to Expat.com again ;)

As I suggested in my other post, I recommend that you post an ad in the Budapest classes classifieds.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

This site may help:

http://latinfo.hu/english/

Hello Shazzia,

Well, I did as you recommended, and it was EMPTY!! Lol.... not much happening there!

But yes, I've gathered that Latinfo is the place to get the schedule... will start there.
And will have my gf take a look online as well.

Thanks.

A friend of ours runs dance classes, I am sure he can point you in the right direction. I think he does Salsa and various other things, I am more for a slow foxtrot taking a swig from all the glasses at the edge of the room myself, but I am sure he would recommend first himself, but if he is not your style, someone else who can teach with.

He is gay so I am never sure whether I am supposed to do the women's part or the men's part. This homosexual equality malarkey, they never seem to have worked that one out have they?

I'll put you in touch with him if you want, if he can't help you he will know someone who can.

This post is 3 years old, and the OP has not visited the site for that amount of time either. So I doubt they will respond to you, Simon.

You are no doubt right. Odd, it came up as being a new post to me on the email thingy and I didn't think to look at the dates of the posts.

I have no idea what bachata is anyway. baccarat classes, I could teach them.