Searching for apartment in Seoul form July 2012

Hey Folks,

I will go to Seoul for research Internship at the Seoul National University this summer.
I am searching for an apartment from July till end of September (3 month).
I would prefer a room in sharing apartment, or just a single apartment.

To me: I am Vitaly from Germany, like to travel, meet interesting people, experience new cultures, break the limits and rock :) I have 5 years experience of living in share-apartment communities in Germany, in Japan and in Russia. I like clean rooms and clean shoes ;) I speak english, german, russian, japanese and bit korean. I am 27 and NOT smoker.

So, if YOU are searching for a roommate during this time or if you know someone how does… Please give me a message!! (The limit is 500.000 Won per month)

Also, I would be really happy for any other Information about: “HOW TO FIND A ROOM IN SEOUL?!”

Thank you! Hope to party with you in Seoul :)
Vitaly

Hello Vitaly and welcome to the forum!

Have you tried to post an advert in the section Housing in Seoul? It may help you.;)

Harmonie.

Try Craiglist/Seoul online, there are lots of listing for shared apartments in Korea

Hey, thanks for this good advice! :)

Hi vitaly. I'm a student of SNU and there is some rooms for students around the campus. u can commute by bus and it takes less than 20min. the most of the rooms need deposit which depends on the quility of room. generally the deposit range is 0~2,000,000 won. Monthly cost is 200,000~500,000won. I hope u can find proper room. If u have any other questions, feel free to ask me. bye.