HELP need to make friends

hi everyone
I'm from morocco and have been living in chile for the past 3months, i've traveld but havent made anyfriends yet, I guess cause it's so difirent from where i come from and also i'm having a hard time learning spanish sence i dont get to practice it a lot, i live in Talagante, anyone intressted in making a new friend?
i also speak french and arabic as my 1st and seconde language. i can give classes

Hello SarahTara.

Maybe you should try to participte on the Santiago forum. It can help you to enlarge your networking :)

Aurélie

Hi Sarah,

I am located in the United States.   I have been thinking of living in Chile for some time now.  Perhaps you could help me to make my decision.  Do you enjoy life in Chile?  How are your conviences, like electricity, water, food, internet, social life?   Are the people friendly.   Is it a safe place to live?  How is your cost of living?

If you chose to respond, I have lots more questions.  Hope to hear from you. :)

Judd Vanden Heuvel

hi again i hv sent u msg many time do u get them? if not try to contact me by ... email alone.driss.gmail.com
driss from morocco living in santiago

[Moderated]

I don't know anyone here either so if you want to catch up in the week, let me know :):)

Hi! I'm moving there (I hope) in September so will meet for Coffee if you can point me in the right direction!

Regards

J

Hi,

My name is Michelle.  I live in Providencia and work in Nunoa as an English teacher.

Fortunately I arrived in March with 11 other teachers but I think I know how you feel.

If you are unable to do Spanish classes there are "tandem groups" you can go to where people practise speaking in English / Spanish; Last week I found a group near my apartment on Fridays.

If providencia is good for you then we can always have a coffee sometime.

Best regards
Michelle

Hi,

My name is Manmeet. I live in Las Condes and work in Huecheuraba as an IT software engineer. I am from India.
I arrived here in March. I am alraedy missing making friends. So if you ant we can catch up sometime..

Regards

I want to be your friend! Writte me back....

Regards,

Angelica

we should organize an expat reunion, who is willing to organize it?