Learning Spanish and getting to know Santiago

Hello everyone!
I am a young nanny moving to Santiago tomorrow. I am going alone and only know the family I'm going to be working for, so it would be great to meet some travellers and native Spanish speakers to help with my Spanish and travelling of the city. I love fun, learning new cultures and experiencing new things. I want to stay safe but also have loads of fun and it would be great to have people to share my experiences with. If you can help me with my travels I'd be very welcome :)

Ailis :)

Hello Ailis,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your nice introduction ! :)

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hello Allis

My name is Mario Lucero and I would like to meet with you and share a cup of coffee to help you with your Spanish.

You can reach me at [email protected] or metlucero (Skype).

Take care,

Mario

I am new here. Want to meet people and learn Spanish. Are you folks meeting as group?

M Abbas

abbasmohsin wrote:

I am new here. Want to meet people and learn Spanish. Are you folks meeting as group?

M Abbas

Hello M Abbas :cheers:

For info, you are participating on a thread inactive since 2014. Participating on more recent threads will help you get more responses.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hello!

I came 2 years ago to Chile. I would love to help you. I like to make new friends and language exchange. Please let me know