Is father in law apply visa for daughter in law???

Asalam o alaikum,
Can any body tell me my father in law apply visit visa for me???
My husband has student iqama. My father in law is working in govt comany in saudia (dammam)
He has professional iqama ( fanni karwai). Plz guide me is this possible my father inlaw apply visit or perment visa for me.

Waiting 4 reply.

No, he can't :)

Or my husband??? He has student iqama.

Nop.

The only possible way is:
1- Your husband gets a job and transfer his sponsorship to some company/sponsor.
2- He must have a accredited & attested graduate degree.
3- He has to bear a good profession (white-collar job).

If he meets all above conditions, he can apply for your residential visa (Iqama),

If he fulfills requirement#1 only (and not 2 & 3), he can apply your visit visa that is extendable to 9 months max.

Thnk u so much 4 ur reply.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Nop.

The only possible way is:
1- Your husband gets a job and transfer his sponsorship to some company/sponsor.
2- He must have a accredited & attested graduate degree.
3- He has to bear a good profession (white-collar job).

If he meets all above conditions, he can apply for your residential visa (Iqama),

If he fulfills requirement#1 only (and not 2 & 3), he can apply your visit visa that is extendable to 9 months max.

That is very useful information TheLegendLeads. You trully are a Leader! As they say Information is power.

Tx agent47. Though I love reasonings questions put to me.

1- Father-in-Law is not a Mehrem to his daughter-in-law; so he is like anyone else. No non-Mehrem male can apply a visa for any lady.

2- Student itself is a dependent visa that cannot have other dependents under his/her sponsorship.
Secondly, financial assessment of the applicant (if he can support the family) is logical part of the visa issuing process. The assessment of a student would be nothing more than a question mark.