House(es) to rent in Krakow

Dear All! I have two houses to rent in the Northern part of Krakow. The location, whilst secluded offers very good access to the City centre, International Balice Airport, A4 motorway and major shopping centres. The first house has 350m2 and it has been recently renovated. At the ground floor there is a kitchen, lounge, dining room, study, WC and bedroom with the ensuite. On the first floor there are 5 bedrooms and a bathroom. The house is very spacious, bright and airy.
The second house - a new-build (will be completed in October this year) has 250m2. At the ground floor there is a lounge, kitchen, dining room and study. At the first floor there are 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (2 ensuite). It is being finished with in a modern style and it offers good and spacious living area. Both houses come with double garage and few parking spaces. The surrounding gardens are mature and provide a quiet retreat from busy City life.
If you would like to receive more info about these properties then please do not hesitate to contact me on [email protected].

could you let me have pictures of the completed house, rent per month, deposit required, whether utility bills etc...are included etc...

many thanks

Mackie

Hello Mackie,

Sorry for such a huuuge delay in reply!
If you are still interested to rent a property in Kraków then please let me know. I promise that this time I will unser sooner :))
Please, email me directly on [email protected]

Kind regards

Monika

I moved the topic and sent him PM to ask him to post an ad in Classifieds!

Hi Melliott

My name is Richard from London.I intend to relocate to Krakow with my Polish girlfriend later on this year and was wondering as to whether you have any apartments available for July time?Or can you give us any information on best places to go for long-term rentals in Krakow?
   Many thanks in advance!

Richard