Let's have some basketball

Hi,

We are few basketball lovers, experienced but not up to competition level, would like to play some regular basketball for fun, so if u like to play regular weekday night basketball or u already have your own regular basketball section but still looking for additional players, pls let's have fun together.

We r looking for experienced basketball male players, all of u r welcome, Vietnamese or expat, preferable from age around 20 - 40 yrs old, let's form a team and have fun together.

See ya,
Joe

Hello Joe, you may post an advert in the Activities section of Hanoi classifieds, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

Hi chewjoe123, are you still looking for players? Just moved to Hanoi and would like to play some bball too.
I have a few expat friends who might be interested as well. Hit me up.

Hi chewjoe123 and zhengyu718,

Am moving to Hanoi next week and am looking for some pickup games - so message/email me if you need an extra player!

Cheers,

Chris

Hi yall,

I just moved back to Hanoi and will be staying for at least 5 months. Loved to get back to playing some hoops. Message me if you still need a point guard.

Cong

Hi
I am interested in joining your team.
I used to play 3 years back and want to start again.
Hit me up

Shubham Sahni wrote:

Hi
I am interested in joining your team.
I used to play 3 years back and want to start again.
Hit me up

Don't be too disappointed if you don't get a reply.

This thread has been dormant for eight years, and it's also restricted to the Hanoi forum.

So if you are in HCMC, you will need one heck of a jump shot...

I am in hanoi....living in tay ho...i tried to search for basketball and found courts inside schools...i dont know if i can go in.

Shubham Sahni wrote:

I am in hanoi....living in tay ho...i tried to search for basketball and found courts inside schools...i dont know if i can go in.

In addition to here, also Search Facebook for 'hanoi expat'. A few groups come up. For private groups (and public groups?), you need to request joining.

After you're accepted, you can search 'basketball' or post a question. Be careful some facebook groups are run with an iron fist by numpty admins and moderators (mods). Read the description of the group before joining then read through some of the posts and what the admins and mods are saying. You can get an idea about their competence.

edit: here is a post by A.S.A Bóng Rổ from August 2020 in the 'Hanoi Massive Community' group on FB:

We organize Basketball Open Gym every Wednesday at 70 An Duong (Song Hong Company). If you want to enjoy some basketball activities during this miserable time, come and challenge our local pros!