Have you done Attestation of Education Documents?

Dear all,

I have to get my education documents attested by the HR Ministry Govt of Maharashtra India. Do you know anyone who has done it earlier? Do you know any agency that does this for you? I think it is necessary before proceeding further for the permanant Visa.

regards,
Sheetal Ranade

Do you require it to be done from Mantralaya @ Mumbai Nariman Point ??? If yes Let me know, I will give you a proper guideline about it.....

Brief Insight - You can do it yourself in a Weeks Time, no need to have an agent do it for you !!

Dear Saimans,

Thanks a lot for the response. Please share your contact number so that I can talk to you in detail.

Regards,
Sheetal Ranade

sheetalranade wrote:

Dear Saimans,

Thanks a lot for the response. Please share your contact number so that I can talk to you in detail.

Regards,
Sheetal Ranade

Have sent you the PM !

Hi..I m from Gujarat. Can anybody tell me the exact procedure for Documents attestation, medical with approximate timing. I got an offer from Saudi and needs to decide joining period before leaving my current organization. Thanks. Post your response on this forum or send me details  to 7905820 at gmail dot com   Bye. Dipak Patel