Lad just moved to Madrid looking to make friends!

Hey,

I'm George, 20, and i've just moved to Madrid to start a new job - I'm working in the center as an iPhone app designer.

I've been here for a couple of months now and only know colleagues, so would be awesome to meet some people from the UK or speak English over here!

Send me a message if you're in the same situation or want to grab a drink or something sometime :)

George

Hi George!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Thanks bro!

Hi George!
I am, also, interested in meeting ppl from the UK. I'm a Spanish 29 year-old fella currently on The Dole (I use caps because it's the largest company in this country as of today) and training for meeting the requirements to become a firefighter here in Mad city. I live in Alcala de Henares though, and seldom do I go out to Mad but I acknowledge it's much more fun in the capital. I don't know if you're interested in meeting up with your own ppl or you dont mind. My mates only know Spanish so you could join us if you wanna practise the lingo with the locals, or if you cant be bothered with Spanish and want to speak English only, only me is available. Post back and tell me what you think. Ta ra!
Dan

Hey George,
I just moved to Madrid to be an au pair yesterday and I know no one so it would be great to meet some english speaking people to hang out with as my spanish is not good at all. Hope to hear from you again.
Demi

I am coming Madrid in first week of June it will be fun to see you man

Hey George I just moved out here last week from Dublin to be an aupair and my spanish is a mess so it would be great to talk to someone that actually knows what im saying! :)

Hey,

I'm from California and have just moved here to Madrid...again.  I guess I really like the city.  It would be cool to hang out.  Send me a line if you're interested.

Kai

Hey George, I'm an 18 year old from London working in Madrid from June 24th to August 13th as an au pair! Don't really know anyone there apart from the family and kids I'm looking after so would be nice to get to know people?! Reply and/or add me on Facebook if you're up4 xx

Hey guys! Seems like a lot of people are in the same situation, we should get a facebook group or something going and all go grab a drink sometime! You should be able to find me at george{@}twoxo.com !

Hiya,

I'm in the same boat too, moved over here for the year to work and looking to meet new people.

Let me know if anyone wants to catch up for a drink/coffee!

Abi

Hi everyone!

I am interested in doing a Spanish-English exchange with a native English speaker. Prefereably a long term one. So I am looking for someone who shares this interest. I am 27, live close to the city center and I have plenty of free time during the next weeks, so feel free to message me if you fancy meeting up.

If this is your first time in Madrid I may also offer some Madrid tips or perhaps some city sightseeing in exchange.

Jaime

Same for me, Im living in Madrid. Any one know of a decent pub with some English people in, cheers

hey would be great to catch up with some ex pats! i just got into madrid and will be doing some language studies before i start looking for work. is there a place you guys organize catch ups etc? ie facebook group or something?
drop me a line at [email protected]

Hello,

You could organise an Expat.com meet up in Madrid. ;)

Hey i'm 22 i've just moved to madrid from england and want to meet some people to hang out with and explore the city, anyone want to meet at sol next week or something??

Suzy xxx

Hey man!

I have just moved over and I know only Spanish people! It woild be nice to meet other English speakers too!

I am a 25 ear old Irish guy!

Heya, I'm 18 and just moved here from England for the year to work as an au pair - if anyone's interested in meeting up or anything drop me a message, would love to spend time with some english speakers after so much spanish! Laura xx