New to Madrid

Hi everybody!
I have arrived to Madrid some months ago and I am looking to meet new people and make friends. I am from Argentina but have lived in Germany, Italy and USA before coming here. If anybody is interested in having some drinks or just walk the city I am in!
greetings

walk in the city? ok I'm in! anyone else?

Im in when I arrive to Madrid!! :) And having some drinks sounds good too!

Great! Maybe we could do a city walking tour this saturday? And after go for some drinks?

oh I go there as late as 27th february! but hope to do the same then too!

Hi Victoria,
My name is Aide, I'm originally from the US but I've lived in Italy as well and just moved to Madrid. If you're up for it I'd love to hang out and meet new people in madrid... I'm up for a walk, drinks, anything fun.

ciao ciao
Aide

Hello guys! Saturday? ok fine I'm in!

Great! We should organize something then! I have been here for some months and still haven't visited the whole city!

Hi, my name is Courtney I just arrived here from the US to be an Au pair, and am trying to meet new people to hang out with. I currently taking Spanish classes so hopefully that will help the process, but I would love to go out for drinks with ya'll too.

Come on people let's go!!!:)

Well i am in ...espacialy the drinks part :P

Hello!
My name is Bianca, I just moved to Madrid for doing an internship.
Since I dont know anybody here, I would like to meet up with some people, have some drinks, go for a walk in the city, etc.
I speak English and German, and well some Spanish (more or less).
Muchos Saludos

Hi Victoria,

My name is Sophie, I'm french and i study at the Complutense University. I arrived in Madrid few months ago but haven't much visited the city...i would be interested in discovering Madrid with foreigner people and hang out for drinks!
See you!

Hello everybody!

If someone of you want to meet new people in Madrid to have a drink, or walk around the city just tell me. I'm from Spain, but i would love to meet people who speak English to practice.

Regards

Hi,

I'm from Madrid. I don't know if you are already meet. But I would like to join you. It depends on plan, because if you want to 'canas y tapas' we can meet one Sunday at La Latina.

Sandra

Hello

I'm new to Madrid too - i'm 29 ,on a 6 month work contract here and would love to meet some people for a few drinks or a wander. I live centrally so please let me know if you're planning anything fun!

Marie

im plnning to visit spain this nov 2012 hows life there

Hi all!! I would like to go if you decided to do something else, I'm looking for people to practice english and have fun! I can help with spanish and show the city.

Waiting for your answer!!
Rebeca