My name is Alicia

Hello! =) my name is Alicia. I'm interest in meeting new people around the world.

Hi Alicia. im Hanh. from Vietnam, im glad to make friend with u. my email:[email protected]

Hi Alicia!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)
Maybe a longer introduction could help!

Regards
Armand

hello everybody  i am sherry  from china .i  would  like  to meet new  people here  to share  exparence  in the  life .to learn more whats  life to people....

Hi Welcome on Expat

aliciagarcia142000 wrote:

Hello! =) my name is Alicia. I'm interest in meeting new people around the world.

Welcome on EB alica

Hello! =) Everybody, i've been trying to reply to you all but it seens that im having trouble. Whenever i try to send a message it says error. Does anyone knows how to fix this problem??? Thanks!!!

Hello! =) Everybody, i've been trying to reply to you all but it seens that im having trouble. Whenever i try to send a message it says error. Does anyone knows how to fix this problem??? Thanks!!!

Yea I suggest u should throw some petrol and lit lighter :p so u have to buy new laptop.
Jokes apart there might be problem in your internet connection.

Im using my cellphone. I dont get it. I try too many times i think im going crazy...!! Thank you!

Im using my cellphone. I dont get it. I try too many times i think im going crazy...!! Thank you!

Oh yea I had the same problem all u need to do click quote and type ur msg and submit I hope this will work.

[Moderated]

Now about ur message it still error?Do u getmymessage?

Yes, i did receive your message.. =)

Hello alicia,

May U always happy n well.

I also a new comer here, I love to make friendship with u.

Best wishes,
divyani.

Hi alisia
Im carolyn from Edinburgh scotland. :top:

Hello I`m from Bali Indonesia and I`m teacher want to make contact with someone and share about education

Welcome aboard newcomers ;

drasuryawati
haggishunter
ani devi
aliciagarcia142000

:)

Hello Jazzy851... i'd like to make friendship with everyone....

@ani devi - Good luck with making friends. This site is a good way to network with people all around the world. :/

Regards
Jaz :cool:

@ Jazzy: But still no one has replay me as yet(Except you). :( , I like to make friends toooo. ;)

jazzy851 wrote:

@ani devi - Good luck with making friends. This site is a good way to network with people all around the world. :/

Regards
Jaz :cool:

Hi Jaz...

I think so...therefore I join this forum...nice hv such friend like U, so friendly....

Best wishes,
Devi.

ilowrence wrote:

@ Jazzy: But still no one has replay me as yet(Except you). :( , I like to make friends toooo. ;)

Hi Ilowrence,

Ayu Bowan...I'd love to be friend of U....

Best wishes,
Devi.

Hello everybody.
My name is Nightingale.
Nice to meet you.
Thanks for joining this forum.

hi
I am Nitesh Patel an Indian now in Uganda.

[email protected]

Hi Catty, Welcome to the blog.. ;)

Find activities and meet other expats

OR