Hello Everyone!!!! (New to this Incredible site)

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself my name is Shaun McClendon I reside in San Francisco, CA (USA), new to the site and looking to connect with the International Community here in the US and abroad to hangout, and socialize. Feel free to check out my profile and drop me a line I would love to meet new friends here :-)

Cheers to you all and hope to hear from you soon!!!

Shaun

Hi Shaun,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

All the best,
Christine

Thank You Christine!!! :0)

hi matey !!!

Welcome the expat i am also new hereee :)))

Hey Burcu,

Thank You and welcome to the site as well my friend hope all is well in Exeter :)

i am in turkey now have you ever been in exeter??

Unfortunately I haven't but I have friends here in the U.S. who are from Turkey (Istanbul) fab jewelry & fashion designers :-) let's connect would love to hear more about Turkey, have you ever been to the States?

Unfortunatelly i haven't :) but also i havnt got any friend from U.S yet except you :) hmm what you want to learn about Turkey  ask me and i will do my best to explain it honestly ;) Shame is why your Turkish friends never invite you in Turkey???? ;)

:)haha, well they are here in the states now so I guess they figure we will hang over here :) I'm pretty sure if they were there they would say if I'm ever there to visit with them like most of my friends who are overseas :) I feel honored at being your first friend from the U.S. I will msg you my email address I basically would like to know about the lifestyle and the culture.:)

Meet other expats and join the events

OR