What are your expectations to Egypt after extreamests rule the country

I love Egypt history, weather, Nile, warm feelings of the people.. but I m very much worried about future of Egypt

What about U?

I'm worried about the future of Egypt too but not from "extremist". This term was invented by the likes of the Mubarak and American governments; why would I believe a liar?

I'm definitely not a fan of the Muslim Brotherhood nor the Salafis but they are not "extremists"

Many times Liberals can be very extreme in their beliefs and practice of them too

Perfect reply Mr Ibrahim :)

ExpatEnglishTeacher wrote:

I'm worried about the future of Egypt too but not from "extremist". This term was invented by the likes of the Mubarak and American governments; why would I believe a liar?

I'm definitely not a fan of the Muslim Brotherhood nor the Salafis but they are not "extremists"

Many times Liberals can be very extreme in their beliefs and practice of them too

I think Egyptian people still didn't understand what *Muslim Brotherhood* stands for and what will happen once Muslim Brotherhood will take over the country...
Are all those people on Tahrir square a year ago lost their lives for what?for Muslim brotherhood? I dont think so...Everyone i know here in egypt is mostly muslims and they told me they do not support muslim brotherhood..and they told me their friends do not support it as well...is it a lie or what?
I just hope that people will be happy with their choice and will not start another revolution when its too late,because it will totally collapse the country...

(Moderated)

~Thread closed for analysis~

Closed