What do you think of the customer service of salesmen in Saudi Arabia?

I would like to hear from you guys about the customer service in Saudi Arabia. Thank you!!! Please visit my blog at challengedfashionista.blogspot.com!

what customer service

best i had was a pakistani owned hole in the wall camera shop

"customer service" is a classic oxymoron in Saudia.

It depends on experts how can they pull the leads($) from Saudi market

Customer service for what ??? BTW, It ranges from poor to very poor from various companies......

I have a friend who works in training for one of the big chains of clothes and accessory shops here in the Kingdom. He told me something about this - here 95% of the time, it is assumed that the customer already knows exactly what to buy and hence no customer service is provided. THere is a reason for it, the arabs prefer to shop on their own will and do not like ppl crowding into their space with suggestions. And automatically since they are the biggest shoppers here, this gets passed on to everybody else.

Enlightening! Thanx for your reply!

would be nice to be served by a chasier who can count. The till (pos) already tells them how much change to give yet it still takes then a while to take the money from the till and count it out 3 or 4 times first.

I know! lol! Double checking wouldnt be bad but 3-4 times is too much and annoying! thanx for your response to my post!