Iqama Transfer

Salam alikum , please help me by giving some information .... My iqama is in red so i said my kafeel to give me transfer letters , after 15 days he said to me that my fees of chamber of commerce is not paid give me 2000 riyals and then ill give u transfer , i paid him but when i recieved transfer letter by post their is no stamp of chamber of commerce ! I asked him he said my computer is totally closed and now i can't do anything for u , do by ur self , i gave trasfer letters to new kafeel , he also said that chamber of commerce stamp is necessary, now please tell me what should i do ? And today when i checked my iqama status it was low green what is that ? What is meaning of low green ?

Thanks for ur reply friend ,

You should ask yours Kafeel to stamp this

i want to know before six month i came in saudi arabia now i want to change my sponser can i take transfer

Before 2 yrs you cannot transfer , unless you are in red / yellow and moving to a green company.

dear sir,
i am a freelancer, working in a reputed company. bt now i wanted to transfer my iqama to that company, in which company offering me the chance to enter. but its only 9 months i am bearing with my current iqama. can i transfer my iqama to new one....please..your prompt advise very much appreciable..

my kafil has taken my iqama for one month and till now he hasn't bother to renew it. My nitiqat status is white not red yellow or green. Anyone can guide me how i can renew on my own or transfer my iqama to another green comany

anyone knows the wht does white status mean

Hello TheLegendLeads

My name is "Qadeer" from India. I am coming to KSA (Riyadh) on free Visa with which I want to search Jobs and take up a suitable Job for me. Will big companies will give me Job because I'll be on some other's sponsorship and working some where else. Please do let me know. I am about to come to KSA by 10th Apr 2013.
  Also Please help / guide me what will be better and safe in such Visa case. Because till two years we cannot transfer the Visa from present Sponsor.

Thanks in Advance,
Qadeer Abdul Mohammed,
Email:[email protected].

shameel wrote:

dear sir,
i am a freelancer, working in a reputed company. bt now i wanted to transfer my iqama to that company, in which company offering me the chance to enter. but its only 9 months i am bearing with my current iqama. can i transfer my iqama to new one....please..your prompt advise very much appreciable..

Only 9 months in KSA, you cannot change your sponsorship unless you are in red / yellow category and changing to a green sponsor.

crawley eagles wrote:

my kafil has taken my iqama for one month and till now he hasn't bother to renew it. My nitiqat status is white not red yellow or green. Anyone can guide me how i can renew on my own or transfer my iqama to another green comany

Get the iqama from you kafeel first and then find a company in green to transfer.

Dear its my 15 months in KSA...........anyone knows it is possible to renew iqama by any agent or someone.

Asalamwalikum,

I have one query,my kafeel Company registration is expired and i have taken transfer from him  and my iquma is expired,

now  my present company is Yellow since two months now they are asking me to go back to your kafeel and go on Exit and come on company Visa,

1 i just want to know that can i go on exit if my iquma expired if kafeel put me exit?

2 if my company comes in Green they are able to transfer sponsorship and then they renewed my iquma.

i have completed 17 months in saudi arabia.

plz  Legends I  have  very short  time
My  Pro in Iqama  Is  Former animal trainer (AMel E Mawashi)
And  I  am   working  in  KSA  since 16 months  Can  I  transfer my  IQAma  And  My  iqama  is  transferable

now situation is very tense i would prefer dont come becaz too much problem now days.

crawley eagles wrote:

Dear its my 15 months in KSA...........anyone knows it is possible to renew iqama by any agent or someone.

No one can guide you since these are not advertised services, you need to find an agent who will do it for you. Nice place would be general service offices out side Jawazat offices.

taher123 wrote:

Asalamwalikum,

I have one query,my kafeel Company registration is expired and i have taken transfer from him  and my iquma is expired,

now  my present company is Yellow since two months now they are asking me to go back to your kafeel and go on Exit and come on company Visa,

1 i just want to know that can i go on exit if my iquma expired if kafeel put me exit?

2 if my company comes in Green they are able to transfer sponsorship and then they renewed my iquma.

i have completed 17 months in saudi arabia.

17 months not enough for transfer and I dont think you could wait long till to get the company in green.

You can get final exit even if your iqama is expired, get exit now and the new visa from the company and come back , No issues there.

mazharali wrote:

plz  Legends I  have  very short  time
My  Pro in Iqama  Is  Former animal trainer (AMel E Mawashi)
And  I  am   working  in  KSA  since 16 months  Can  I  transfer my  IQAma  And  My  iqama  is  transferable

Depends on two issues:

- what is the company business and based on the type of business they are in your profession may not be acceptable

- 16 months is not enough, you need to complete 2 yrs with current sponsor unless he is in red / yellow category.

HI,
i have been working here in riyadh for last nine months and have changed my company I mean transfer in the month of march. My question is My boss gave me a provision to join some other company here in riyadh as his company was winding up. he agreed to provide me NOC or release which he has done now (alhamdullilah) however on papers My iqama has not been changed yet while working with other company. My profession on my iqama is Heavy Truck driver and this thing is killing me.I would really appreciate your advise regarding this. How do I make my stay here in KSA smooth without any confrontation with police or jawazzat or let me know is it right time to panic. I am rather skeptical about my future here in Riyadh. My iqama has validity till september 2013.
  Thanks

Dear,

I reached in ksa before seven month, in a khafeel visa. my profession in iqama is general labor,
now i got  a good job with a reputed company,
they asking for transfer of sponsorship immediately.
But some one says, to change sponsorship must complete two years with my current sponsor.is it right?  My job is
travel consultant,if i change can i bring my family here..?  please assist me.

azaadi wrote:

HI,
i have been working here in riyadh for last nine months and have changed my company I mean transfer in the month of march. My question is My boss gave me a provision to join some other company here in riyadh as his company was winding up. he agreed to provide me NOC or release which he has done now (alhamdullilah) however on papers My iqama has not been changed yet while working with other company. My profession on my iqama is Heavy Truck driver and this thing is killing me.I would really appreciate your advise regarding this. How do I make my stay here in KSA smooth without any confrontation with police or jawazzat or let me know is it right time to panic. I am rather skeptical about my future here in Riyadh. My iqama has validity till september 2013.
  Thanks

You need to change the iqama to where you work as soon as possible in order to avoid any complication and make your stay smooth.

fahadnenu wrote:

Dear,

I reached in ksa before seven month, in a khafeel visa. my profession in iqama is general labor,
now i got  a good job with a reputed company,
they asking for transfer of sponsorship immediately.
But some one says, to change sponsorship must complete two years with my current sponsor.is it right?  My job is
travel consultant,if i change can i bring my family here..?  please assist me.

Yes 2 yrs, exceptions are mentioned in my previous posts several times. Travel consultant can bring family.

rite now i want to tranfer my iqama in a company my kafeel in yellow line and due to the right condition of saudi arabia may do this thing or not

hussnain850 wrote:

rite now i want to tranfer my iqama in a company my kafeel in yellow line and due to the right condition of saudi arabia may do this thing or not

If you want to continue in KSA I guess you should do it, shouldn't you ?

how about the profession, are they gonna change that aswell

azaadi wrote:

how about the profession, are they gonna change that aswell

Depends on the need from you / sponsor to change it based on :

- your demand to him
- company business not matching profession in iqama
- ease of transfer with current profession

Sir, I just came in Saudi Arabia its been 20 days. I also got Ikhama and I am living in Riyadh my kafeel is in Green category but my question to you is. My kafeel stays 350 Kms from Riyadh will that be a problem?

Forgot to mention I purchased "Technician Visa". N please if possible also let me know can I transfer Ikhama to my company after I get a job? Any replies will be helpful.

Please advise me if it is possible to change my profession from a house labor to a professional.I am now working as house labor and hold a valid university degree.To join a compnay can I transfer my Iqama to them if my status is a house labor.Kindly let me know. Thanks Sunny7894

wjahat14 wrote:

Forgot to mention I purchased "Technician Visa". N please if possible also let me know can I transfer Ikhama to my company after I get a job? Any replies will be helpful.

No problem if your kafeel stays 350kms away from  you. As per rule you need 2 yrs to transfer to a new sponsor. exceptions are already discussed in this forum in my earlier posts.

But under the current regulation, you are not supposed to work any place other than your current sponsor and if caught they will deport you. Unless your sponsor / company has a contract to supply your services for the company you are working for.

Sunny7894 wrote:

Please advise me if it is possible to change my profession from a house labor to a professional.I am now working as house labor and hold a valid university degree.To join a compnay can I transfer my Iqama to them if my status is a house labor.Kindly let me know. Thanks Sunny7894

House labor professions are difficult to change and difficult to transfer as well. There have been exceptions of course in the magic kingdom - with deals under the table but its your call at the end of the day. Be warned that such cases are rare and expensive and not legal and not endorsed by me.

Dear Mr.HRGuru

My sponsor (Green Catagory) is still not giving me transfer to my working company as I already passed with him four years.
Now a days situation is very bad but still he refused as I offered him that what he need money, i will give but still refusing.

Could you please give me a Good Saudi Layer information in Riyadh ,so that I will hire him for negotiate with My Sponsor and legal support in this situation.

Really thanks & appricaite for your support.

BR,

Ahmadtanvir wrote:

Dear Mr.HRGuru

My sponsor (Green Catagory) is still not giving me transfer to my working company as I already passed with him four years.
Now a days situation is very bad but still he refused as I offered him that what he need money, i will give but still refusing.

Could you please give me a Good Saudi Layer information in Riyadh ,so that I will hire him for negotiate with My Sponsor and legal support in this situation.

Really thanks & appricaite for your support.

BR,

You can try Sami Al Munifi law office , next to Riyadh palace hotel  and behind SABB.

wjahat14 wrote:

Sir actually my kafeel is ready to give me "Release letter". N what if I give Release letter to current company HR. Will the transfer happen successfully?

If your company category is in green and you have completed two years with current sponsor then you can get release and move to a new sponsor who is also in green.

If your company is not in green but in yellow / red then you can get release even before 2 yrs and move to a green / excellent category company.

If your company is in green and you haven't completed 2 yrs , you can move to excellent category companies.

Hope this is clear.

Dear All,

I m in red category transferring to Green category company...
My new company is asking for release letter from my current sponsor i know its not important but they are still pushing to get it. i got release paper but i cant do chamber on papers ....
i renew the registry by paying from my pocket but now chamber room is saying your sponsor is in red so you cannot do chamber is that correct ?

please share as soon as possible

Ali

imalikhan wrote:

Dear All,

I m in red category transferring to Green category company...
My new company is asking for release letter from my current sponsor i know its not important but they are still pushing to get it. i got release paper but i cant do chamber on papers ....
i renew the registry by paying from my pocket but now chamber room is saying your sponsor is in red so you cannot do chamber is that correct ?

please share as soon as possible

Ali

As far as I know , not its not correct. If the chamber registration is renewed then they need to attest it for you since you are moving from a red sponsor to green. Try a different counter in COC, perhaps it might work.

Employers face fines of up to SR 100,000 if they employ expatriates who are not under their sponsorship.
Abdul Rahman Al-Zamil, director of the Riyadh Chamber of Commerce and Industry, said the list compiled by the Ministry of Labor will include an article in the new labor law stating that all employees hiring expatriates other than those under their sponsorship will face SR 100,000 fine for each worker. This is in addition to other financial penalties on employers who give their employees permission to work somewhere else.
Al-Zamil added the cost of deporting the violating employee will be deducted from the SR 100,000 and the fine does not include sponsors whose employees fled if they notify the authorities of the expatriate's actions.
“The article related to employing somebody under different sponsorship is used in the UAE, with the law there stating persons doing so will face a 50,000 dirham fine, and imprisonment for a repeat offense,” Al-Zamil said.
In a related issue, the Ministry of Labor said it is proposing to pardon expatriates who overstayed their visits, under the three-month grace period announced by Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah. The ministry said expatriate violators would be given two options: They leave immediately after paying a SR 10,000 fine or turn their visitor's visa into an iqama.
A new list will be issued in the next few days to determine the rules and procedure for dealing with foreign workers in violation. The list guarantees the rights of foreign labor and the sponsor.
The chamber of commerce appealed to the Ministry of Labor to allow laborers, in extraordinary situations, to transfer their sponsorship from companies to be able to correct their current circumstances. This will facilitate transferring laborers who came under the sponsorship of individuals to be integrated in the labor market.
“Every sponsor should correct the situation of his workers, for we can't start follow-up campaigns every four years, and sponsors who allow their laborers to work elsewhere should be fined.”
He expects the percentage of expatriate labor to decline by 50 percent in about a year, saying the extra 50 percent will come from trading with visas, adding “this should stop and visas shouldn't be given to ordinary laborers because we need to organize the labor market and maintain labor rights.”
The Riyadh Chamber of Commerce alone exceeded 3,000 sponsorship transfers. The chamber called on the Foreign and Interior Ministries to stop transferring visas whose bearers entered the Kingdom on business/visit visas as this is in violation of the labor law.

copy pasted from arab news today's edition....so what are we expected to do now since transfer is not possible in any case. you kind assistance will be highly appreciated

List of Iqama Violation Penalties as under MOL

1 Non-reporting for Iqama renewal prior to 3 days of
its expiry without applicable reason
• If the applicant's employer is an
individual or private company or
establishment, he shall be required to
pay double the Iqama fees.
• If the applicant is working for a
governmental institute, the institute is
responsible for submitting new Iqama
and Iqama renewal requests of their
personnel within 2 months of
recruiting them and before its expiry.
In case of delay, the institution shall
be required to investigate with the
employee responsible of this delay to
decide the disciplinary action for such
violation.
2 Resident who fails to prove his holding of an Iqama
and all information he was asked to present during
his residency in the Kingdom
If he failed to provide an applicable
reason for the concerned authority, he
shall be fined as follows:
• 1000 S.R. first instance.
• 2000 S.R. second instance.
• 3000 S.R. third instance.
3 Non-reporting to cancel or renew exit/re-entry visa
or final exit visa prior to its expiry
He shall be fined as follows:
• He shall be provided with a new
visa if required, as per the statutory
procedures.
4 Non-reporting loss of passport or Iqama within 24
hours as a maximum
5 Practice of work by the dependants such as wives
and children
• 3000 S.R. third instance and the
issue will be referred to the Minister
of Interior for his direction towards
termination of the violator's Iqama
and deport him.
Iqama System Violations & Penalties
Ministry of Interior Kingdomof Saudi Arabia http://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/!ut/p/ … EEW_pV-...
1 of 10 4/7/2013 10:30 AM
6 Overstaying in the Kingdom upon visa expiry • The violator shall be subjected to
statutory penalties as custody, fining
and deporting.
• Finalising his deporting procedures
after collecting the statutory fines,
issue an exit visa for him and expedite
his travel.
• If the violator came to visit a
resident, the matter shall be referred
to the Minister of Interior to issue
directives towards the resident who
harboured him to terminate his Iqama
and deport him.
7 Employing an expatriate with a visitor's visa • If the visa was valid he shall be
deported.
• If the visa was expired he shall be
deported after implementing the
statutory procedures.
• The employer shall be fined
according to the statutory measures, if
the employer is an expatriate resident;
he will be reported to the authorities
after implementing the statuary
penalties towards him, to consider his
deportation.
8 Obtaining or helping an individual to obtain a
forge Iqama or visa by himself. Taking employment
or helping any individual to take an employment
based on forgery or cheating.
• If the violator is an expatriate, he
shall be fined 10,000 S.R. or
imprisoned for 3 months or both,
along with the termination of his
Iqama and deportation from the
Kingdom.
• If the violator is a Saudi Citizen, he
shall be fined 10,000 S.R. the first
time. 15,000 S.R. in the second time
along with one month imprisonment.
15,000 S.R. in the third time along
with 3 months imprisonment. Type of
violation shall be considered while
applying the penalty.
• These penalties are applicable to
the principal perpetrator, partner and
contributor.
• Paid money shall be confiscated in
all cases.
• Fines are multiplied according to
the number of individuals involved
and violations.
9 Submitting forgery documents or providing false
statements to Saudi authorities in the Kingdom or
abroad to obtain for himself or for another individual
an Iqama or any kind of visas.
See penalties in paragraph 8.
Ministry of Interior Kingdomof Saudi Arabia http://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/!ut/p/ … EEW_pV-...
2 of 10 4/7/2013 10:30 AM
10 Forgery, easement or changing the content of foreign
travel documents or Iqamas, and circulating them.
See penalties in paragraph 8.
11 Trading entry visas See penalties in paragraph 8.
12 Delaying application and applicants, by service
offices, finalising applications illegally and dealing
with aliens directly (not through the employer),
employing expatriates in the office, accepting
applications not signed by the employer or
authorised signatories and incomplete signatures and
attests or exceeding their authorization in expedition
specially Saudi passport applications and Iqama
applications for those who came to the Kingdom
with a non-working visa.
the following measures shall be taken
against any violating service office
(despite the prejudice for any
penalties provided in statutory as in
Forgery, bribery, passport and Iqama
regulations):
• In the first instance, an official
warning shall be sent to the office by
the director of passports office to
which the service office pursuer
reports, if the violation doesn't
necessitate further action.
• If the violation was repeated or was
a gross one, the matter shall be
referred to the Ministry of Commerce
(being the authority in charge of
issuing licenses to service offices)
proposing a suitable penalty of
suspension varying from three
months, six months or a year or
termination of the office's license
according to repetition of violation
and its size.
13 Return of the deported alien to the Kingdom after his
expulsion.
• In the first instance, the fine is 1000
S.R. and re-deportation.
• For the second instance, the fine is
2000 S.R., 5 months imprisonment
and re-deportation.
• The fine shall be collected from the
deportee immediately upon showing
his readiness to pay it, to avoid the
possibility of delaying during the
finalisation of his procedures.
14 Sheltering the overstayer after performing his Hajj or
Umrah, harbouring him or assisting him to stay
illegally in the country
• If the violator is an expatriate
resident, his fines are 10,000 S.R., or
one month imprisonment, or both
along with the termination of his
Iqama and deporting him.
• If the violator is a citizen, his fines
in the first instance are 10,000 S.R.
and minimum two weeks
imprisonment. For the second
instance, his fines are 20,000 S.R. and
1 month imprisonment. Third instance
fines are 30,000 S.R. and three
months imprisonment.
3 of 10 4/7/2013 10:30 AM
the number of individuals involved.
• If the citizen wasn't able to pay his
fines, he shall be imprisoned for an
interval between 1 to 6 months.
• Publish the violator's penalty in the
local press with the judgment thereon
according to the censure instructions.
• In case of renting a residence to the
overstayer, the renter shall be
considered a violator. He shall submit
a pledge which shall be kept for
future reference. If violation repeated,
the housing unit shall be closed for six
months, and for one year in the
second violation and in the third
instance the closure will be for two
years.
• In the first instance, Saudi violator's
age and health condition shall be
considered for imprisonment duration,
evidenced by attested documents.
15 Hajj, Umrah guest or the Prophet's Mosque visitor,
who is self employed, and works for his own account
or who didn't leave the country after his visa expiry.
• Fine is 10,000 S.R. or one month
imprisonment or both.
• His documents shall be copied and
sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
in order to notify the Saudi Embassy
in his country to suspend granting him
a visa for Umrah or visit before a year
minimally of his deportation.
• He shall be deported at his own
expense.
16 Hajj, Umrah guest or the Prophet's Mosque visitor,
who travels outside Makkah, Jeddah or Madinah
during validity of the visa granted to him or after its
expiry.
• Fine is 10,000 S.R. or one month
imprisonment or both .
• He shall be deported at his own
expense.
• Investigate the role of the
establishment responsible for his entry
in the occurrence of the violation
before imposing the penalty.
17 Transporting a guest for Hajj, Umrah or the Prophet's
Mosque visitor outside the established routes
specified for him by the establishment responsible
for his arrival and departure during his visa validity
• If the carrier is an expatriate
resident, the fine is 10,000 S.R. or 1
to 3 months imprisonment or both in
addition to deportation.
• If the carrier is a citizen, the first
instance fine is 10,000 S.R. or 1 to 3
months imprisonment or both. Second
instance fine is 20,000 S.R. or 3 to 6
months imprisonment. Third instance
fine is 30,000 S.R. or six months
imprisonment.
4 of 10 4/7/2013 10:30 AM
establishment responsible for his entry
in the occurrence of the violation to
be punished if the violation was
established.
18 Transportation of an Umrah or Hajj guest, or the
Prophet's Mosque visitor outside the established
routes specified for him by the establishment
responsible for his arrival and departure after the
expiry of the validity of the visa.
• See penalties in paragraph 17.
• Publish the violator's penalty in the
19 Overstayer employment who arrived the Kingdom
by non-work visa
• If the violator is an expatriate
resident, the fine is 10,000 S.R. or one
month imprisonment or both in
addition to deportation.
• If the violator is a citizen, the first
instance fine is 10,000 S.R.. Second
instance fine is 20,000 S.R. or one
month imprisonment or both. Third
instance fine is 30,000 S.R. or three
months imprisonment.
• The overstayer shall be deported on
his employer's expenses.
• In the first instance, the violator
shall be deprived from the right to
recruit expatriates for one year. Two
years for the second instance and
three years for the third.
• If the citizen wasn't able to pay his
fines, he shall be imprisoned for an
interval between 1 to 3 months.
• Publish the violator's penalty in
establishment responsible for the
overstayer entry into the country in
employing him illegally prior to
imposing the penalty.
20 Non-reporting (by the employer) regarding a
runaway employee in accordance with instructions
regulating this matter.
• In the first instance, the employer
fine is 5,000 S.R.. Second instance,
fine is 10,000 S.R. and for third, fine
is 15,000 S.R. in addition to one
month imprisonment.
the number of non-reported runaway
employees.
• The runaway employee shall be
5 of 10 4/7/2013 10:30 AM
deported at his employer's expense. If
he was working for his own, he shall
be deported at his own expense.
• Sending a copy of the management
notification to the patrol command to
investigate the establishment's status.
21 Resident working for another employer or for his
own account.
• Termination of his Iqama and he
shall be deported.
22 Employing an expatriate who was recruited to work
for another employer, by an expatriate resident.
• If the employer was an expatriate
resident, the fine is 5,000 S.R. or one
month imprisonment or both in
addition to deportation.
• If the employer was a citizen, the
first instance fine is 5,000 S.R..
Second instance fine is 10,000 S.R. or
one month imprisonment or both.
Third instance fine is 20,000 S.R. or
three months imprisonment or both.
• The employer allowing his
employee to work for a third party
without reporting their runaway in
accordance with the respective
instructions, shall be penalized with
the penalties referred to in paragraphs
(a-b-c-d) of violation No. (20), in
addition of sending a copy of the
management notification to the patrol
command to investigate the
establishment's status.
• The violator expatriate shall be
deported at his employer's expense. If
he was working for his own, he shall
be deported at his own expense.
23 Employer leaving his employees working for their
own account or in return for amounts, paid by them,
to him.
• The employer shall be fined 5,000
S.R. and one month imprisonment for
the first instance. Second instance
fine is 20,000 S.R. and two months
imprisonment. Third instance fine is
6 of 10 4/7/2013 10:30 AM
50,000 S.R. and three months
imprisonment.
• Expatriate violator shall be
deported at his own expenses.
• Sending a copy of the management
notification to the patrol command to
investigate the establishment's status.
24 Employing an infiltrator, accommodating or
sheltering him.
• If the employer was an expatriate
resident, the fine is 10,000 S.R. and
one month imprisonment in addition
to deportation.
• If the employer was a citizen, the
first instance fine is 10,000 S.R. and
two weeks imprisonment. Second
instance fine is 20,000 S.R. and one
month imprisonment. Third instance
fine is 50,000 S.R. and three months
imprisonment.
• The infiltrator expatriate shall be
deported at the expense of the
employer, accommodator or whoever
sheltered him.
three years for the third in addition of
reporting to the Ministry of
Commerce or municipality in order to
terminate his register or license.
• If the violation was committed by
an establishment; a copy of the
management notification shall be sent
to the patrol command to investigate
the establishment's status.
25 Transporting expatriates who doesn't have legal
Iqama (resident permit), expatriates with an expired
visa or without IDs within Kingdom regions,
including their transport to the Holy shrine of Hajj
• For the first instance the carrier fine
is 10,000 S.R. and one month
imprisonment. Second instance fine is
20,000 S.R. and three months
7 of 10 4/7/2013 10:30 AM
and Umrah, by means of transport. imprisonment. Third instance fine is
30,000 S.R. and six months
imprisonment.
• Means of land transport shall be
confiscated in case of repeating
violation, whether such means were
owned by the carrier, the accessory or
the colluding party.
• No confiscation may by effected
unless by a judicial judgment.
• If the carrier is an expatriate
resident, his Iqama shall be
terminated and he shall be deported to
his country after the application of the
penalty taken against him.
26 Non-submission (by captains of sail vessel, aircraft
pilots and drivers of cars and other means of
transport) of the passengers manifest of no passports
or equivalent documents and if they recognized that
such passengers held no such documents or if they
didn't prevent the above passengers from landing in
the Kingdom or from disembarking on its territorial
waters or if they allow such passengers to disembark
, even though, they were in possession of travel
document in ports, airports and points of entry other
than the official ones as set out in article three of the
Residence Regulations with the exception of the
compulsory reasons.
• For the first instance the violator
fine is 5,000 S.R.. Second instance
fine is 5,000 S.R. or one month
imprisonment or both. Third instance
fine is 5,000 S.R. and five months
imprisonment.
27 Colluding and participating in expatriates' entry into
the Kingdom's land or territorial waters or assisting
them to departure it with the objective of smuggling
them out.
• For the first instance the violator
fine is 5,000 S.R. or five months
imprisonment or both.
• Second instance fine is 5,000 S.R.
and one year imprisonment in
addition of notifying the Board of
Grievances in order to confiscate the
means of land transport used in
smuggling if they were owned by the
smuggler, participator or colluder.
• Third instance fine is 5,000 S.R. and
two years imprisonment in addition of
notifying the Board of Grievances in
order to confiscate the means of land
transport used in smuggling in
accordance with the above.
8 of 10 4/7/2013 10:30 AM
28 Expatriate working for an employer other than the
one recruited him and whose name is noted down in
his work permit, prior to his release by the latter and
the approval of the concerned authority on the
services transfer.
• The employee shall be deported
from the country at his employer
expenses and deprived from the right
to return to the Kingdom before the
lapse of two years from his
deportation date.
• Provide a copy of the worker's
travel documents to the Ministry of
Foreign Affairs in order to prevent
him from coming back during the
above mentioned ban period.
29 Submission of false notification regarding a runaway
expatriates from their sponsors.
• Violator's fine is 5,000 S.R. in
addition of submitting a written
notification to the authority which
issued his license in order to study the
establishment's status.
30 Harbouring a runaway expatriate from the employer
who recruited him.
• The runaway expatriate fine is
2,000 S.R. or two weeks
imprisonment with the termination of
his Iqama.
• The citizen violator fine is 2,000
S.R. or two weeks imprisonment for
the first instance. Second instance
fine is 3,000 S.R. or six weeks
imprisonment.
• The runaway expatriate procedures
shall be finalised and he shall be
deported at the expense of the party
harboured him.
31 Runaway resident who was captured by the security
authorities or by his employer.
• The runaway resident shall be
arrested until the finalisation of his
deportation procedures.
• The runaway resident shall be
deported at the expense of the party
that harboured or employed him. If he
was captured working for his own
account, he shall be deported at his
own expense. Employer shall not be
obliged to deport him if the period of
the notice exceeded three months. He
shall then be deported at the expense
of the state by written permission
from the General Director of
Passports.
32 Non-reporting to the Passports Department of the
disengagement of any expatriate labourer or his
absence from work for two days without stating any
reasons.
• In the first instance, the fine is
1,000 S.R.
• For the second instance, the fine is
2,000 S.R.
• For the third instance, the fine is
3,000 S.R.
9 of 10 4/7/2013 10:30 AM
• If the labour was captured working
for a third party or for his own
account and it was alleged that he
runaway, the employer status shall be
reviewed to find out his other labours
situation and their locations.
33. Employment of an expatriate who has no work
license by any company, commercial house,
contractor or employer.
• The employer fine is 1,000 S.R.
34. Transporting individuals who aren't in possession of
pilgrimage licenses to Makkah during the period
specified by the respective authority
• If the carrier was an establishment,
it shall be fined 2,000 S.R. at the first
instance, 5,000 S.R. in the second and
10,000 S.R. at the third. If the carrier
was a citizen or resident working for
his own account, they shall receive
the same penalty.

10 of 10 4/7/2013 10:30 AM

Sorry its too big, but the above is the complete list of penalties against violations, against what all others / business men say.

Hope this helps all.

I have the above in PDF, if the administrators can assist me we can upload this some place for all to access.