Job for Indians in Philipines

Dear Forum Members,

Can you please help me secure a job in the Philippines.
Any sort of help would be appreciated.

Hello Pawan Magoo! How are you?

Message this guy,,maybe he can help you!
https://www.expat.com/forum/profile.php?id=322079

Have a nice day...! :)

Thanks for the prompt revert

Hi Pawan and welcome to Expat.com!

Your thread has been moved to Philippines forum for better visibility.

You may also introduce yourself and tell us about your proficiency background, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

Hi Pawan,

Send your cv to my mail id..:)
I will try my best here..

:thanks:
Ratz
[email protected]

Thanks, will do

Thanks for all ur support

hello,

even though you did not post any of your qualifications, you may try to apply in our call center.
If you would like to send your resume to my email, you can send it to [email protected].
Only if you are a college graduate with a ready TOR, because our qualifications start from there.

cheers!
adora

Hi adora,

If you have some vacancies to offer, please post on the Philippines classifieds, section Work.
Thank you in advance.

any job for me plz i have a MBA from the UK, looking to relocate n settle in phil... plz help

send me a message at [email protected]

Hi all,

If any hindi language job so please tell me. I have legal work permit at philippines.

Thanks in advance

@vijaykumar1975 -> You should post an advert in the Jobs in Philippines section. It could help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi,

compare to other countries , Manila is not good for IT software profiles  , only option is BPO, even some of the BPO's having multi language includes Hindu.

All the best :)

Hello All,

I am also looking job and want to stay there, so please let me also is there opportunity for me. Hello Rathesh ram i hope you have already my resume so let me know also if there is any option available for us.

thanks,
Kaushal

hello guys,

If you're multilingual speaker, maybe I can help you.
We do have lots of opening. here's my email add mayedencom[at]gmail.com

thank you.

Hi maye,

Appreciate your reply, before also applied in your dencom agency and again i sent you my resume in your email address. But from dencon nothing any answer for job. If you have really job for hindi speaker position so will guide us.

Thank you,

Helllo sir,

if we do have any opening for hindi. I'll inform you sir asap.

Thank you