Looking for good car dealers

Hi

I want to find reliable car dealers in Angola or suggestions to a good foreign car import dealer.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance. Have a great day!

Kenneth

(Moderated: no free ads in the forum pls)

Any car dealers in Angola that specializes in import of cars??

Have a great day everyone.

Kenneth

Your local car dealers can help you with the importing of cars, but they have some new cars in their showrooms many times which you can buy from the floor and have it registered in your name and then you have a brand new car without the problems of importing etc. There are quite allot of car dealers in Luanda names like Hyundai, Toyota, Nissan, Peugeot etc. Just ask around of do an google search to locate them in Luanda.

A suggestion might be to look at Nissan since they recently opened a Nissan assembly plant in Viana as far as I know which makes and sells parts locally to Angola also, just confirm this with Nissan before deciding on a Nissan. The majority of parts are scarce in Luanda for most car makes, although it can be imported, which will take time however.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Anybody know where's selling car leaf spring in Luanda, Angola??? I'm a car leaf spring manufacturer and have plan to visit Luanda next month for finding out our new partner and distributor of our products (car leaf spring) in Luanda. Thank you!!!

TDA - Comércio e Indústria, Lda
    Address:    Via A-1 Zona CCB5 ( EDURB ) Lote GU01 - Talatona "Fr. Centro de Convenções" Luanda Sul - Angola
    Phone:                +244 (222) 390829       / 391004 / 391050
    Fax:    +244 (222) 398164

nissan.co.ao/en/web/shoppingsupport/dealer/detail/dealer_6898.htm

i know a good expat he sold hyundai to my father hes name george 923-49-17-65 he peaks english and french . 
good luck

i recomend a expat , he sold hynday to my father george 929-49-17-65
good luck