Moving To Bangalore

Hi Every Body,

I am spanish translator moving to Bangalore for my new job in mnc.If someone can help me with accommodation.

Voy a mudarme a bangalore por el motivo de mi nuevo trabajo si alguien puede ayudarme con alojamiento eso seria un gran favor de usted parte .

Regards

Bilal

Hi Bilal,

I would suggest you to have a look at the Bangalore classifieds > accommodation section and post an advert there as well. It might help you.

I wish you good luck in your search,
Christine

Hi Bilal !!

I'm looking for accomodation answers as well ^^
I will reach Bangalore within a month and I've done a pretty good analysis so if you want some tips, please ask :)

I cannot really help you directly without any information : where will you work (commuting can be long enough in Bangalore), what are your expectations (shared apartment, PG room, luxury villa ...) and what about budget ?

Some websites are really usefull (my preferences for quikr.com and classifieds.sulekha.com/bangalore/rentals/home.aspx) and if you have facebook there is one group called Expat Accomodation in Bangalore or something like that

Hope it would be a bit of help,

Enjoy ^^
John.

Thanks John .It will be helpful for me.Please provide me the information .

Regards

Bilal

you can take a local copy of AD MAGS and shortlist the location of your choice and then visit the shortlisted ones. Be prepared to pay someting like 8-10 months of rent as advance. I also have a 2 BHK flat which will be ready for rent in banergharra road( near IIM ). we can be in touch.

Hi,I am in Bangalore fro past 5+ years working with software MNC.I would suggest you have your accomodation closer to your office. I live at Whitefield. can help you based on you location, as I have lived in south, central & east Bangalore in past, so I know which locality to prefer & which to avoid. you can mail me back, so we could get the best for you. regarding clossified websites & newspaper, beaware that most posts are by agents who would be less trust worths.I am not real estate broker/agent.

Hi Vida, In case your office is somewhere near to jayanagar / Kormangala / BTM, I have a place which might be suitable for you. Details : 1 room (with AC) + kitchen + toilet + private terrace with partially covered sitting area . Rent per month is Rs. 7000/- . This flat is in Jayanagar 9th block. Brigade road is 5.5 km from here.

Hello,

I am Benjamine, I am french and live in Bangalore since 20 years.
I have a few furnished flats to rent either alone either in share accomodation.
(moderated: no free ads please)

Do not hesitate to tell me what you are looking for and what is your budget.

Regards

Benjamine OBEROI

Anyone moving to Bangalore with family
(Moderated: please post in the Housing section of the site)
Thanx,
Sara (Owner)