Hi. Someone living near to Electronic city?

Hey guys, Im really worried. In few weeks we are moving to this area, does someone knows a house or flat in rent near to Electronic city? please let me know, It would be of great help.

Hello aliki_75, Welcome on the forum,

Concerning your accommodation this guide article: Accommodation in India will surely help you as it contains lot of useful links & information!

Regards

Ill try to find out something with these links. Thanks Yud.

i stay about 10 kms away from e city, thats lil out of town unless u have your own house, I would suggest to move closer to the city , but you may have to commute to work( if you wok there), Peak hour traffic is bad but the new elevated highway shld help.

Yeah, im still searching but those which im finding near to e city are becoming more and more expensive.
Whic are the nearest areas to e city where l may find a good offer? :)

Dear Aliki,

I have a new fantastic flat available in Electronic City Phase 1 itself. Its adjacent to Wipro. Below are the details, let me know if you would be interested;

[moderated]

Propertee, please post in the classifieds, send PMs, but don't post your ads on the forum !

hey there are tons of places / apartments / flats / PGs available in and around electronic city.
u may check here.
bangalore.click.in/classifieds/real-estate/1/41/houses-flats-rent.html

cheers

Hi ,

Well I dont that u r still active browse this forum or not ? my office is in electronic city so I spend most of mt time here.If u still in search of good accomodation I can guide u on that.U can email me at [email protected]

Regards.

Hey guys, to all of you who nicely helped to find some flat or home near to ecity l want to say thanks a lot. I got one nice home near to Koramangala, still some 25 mins are there to reach office but its fine, the place is nice and im gettin used to this daily rutine in BLR...THANKSSS :D;)