Looking for Rent (day )apartment and spiritual centre inside the city

Im interest to stay in rent (day) apartment around BTM, Koramangla, Indiranagar area. Anyone can give me the links or the apartement name?

And also while im stay in bangalore i wanna spend for join satsang time, any recomended ashram or spiritual centre inside the city not too far so i can easy to reached when night,like SIVANANDA YOGA VEDANTA CENTRE in chennai

thank you

Hi Thecinnamonjourney,

Concerning the accommodation search, i suggest you to view the Bangalore classifieds > accommodation section and post an advert there as well.

Wish you good luck and i hope other members will be able to advice you on your queries.

Christine

thank you christine

hi cinnamon.. hey are you looking for a yoga centre round btm layout?? there are places where you could stay near btm layout.. I go to this tibetan center near the old airport road..

Hello Thecinnamonjourney,

I stay near to BTM if you wish you can stay as I have a vacent room which was previously occupied by a lady from Korea she finished her education and vacated the room.

Regards,
Kevin_

Hi dilip...thanks i will try to check when im there...

Hey Cinemon,

I hope this post finds you in good health.As far as your requirements are concerned, I can help you get an accommodation in and around kormangala in HSR Layout.Please let me know your budget and will accordingly let you know.

Regarding Yoga and meditation center, I am an active member of The Art of Living Foundation and we have various centers of the same in Bangalore City including the headquarters which on a daily basis conducts sat-sangs in the evening. Mail me at [email protected] or reach me on 07829600900 fro further details

Reegards

Hi ,

Well I know I place in KanakApura road ,Its the best place to learn Yoga in Bangalore.dont know how feasible is that for u go there also there are some places near to BTM.

U just Missed Shivanand Yoga Satsang recently on May first Week... Few more are coming Up in June and July... Contact me for details

Welcome on board hari.shetty01 :)

I guess you shall post this on the Bangalore Classifieds>Classes>Yoga.

Regards

thanks yud... have already done with the classified in major sites as well