Student is looking for an American for school project

Hi everybody,

My name is Willemijn and I study Journalism in Utrecht. I am looking for an American who would like to help me with a school project.

As you may have seen, there is already another message like this uploaded by a classmate of mine.
I was hoping that there are more Americans who would like to help a student making a portrait of him or herself.

This is the thing: We have to make a portrait on camera of an American who lives in Holland. He or she will be interviewed in English and has to tell something about his/her life in Holland and we might ask you something about the elections in America.

Hope to hear from you!

Willemijn

Hi Willemijn,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I hope you find contacts very soon.

I wish you good luck in your project.

Christine

As I told your classmate, I am interested.  I would just like some more details first.  Let me know!  :)

Okay, no problem. I don't really know how this forum works, so is it possible that you give me your email or phone number? The exercise has to be done in a very short time. We have to film before tuesday, is that possible with you?

you can contact us here or otherwise you can find me on Facebook. Willemijn Alders

Hope to here from you soon!
Thank you in advance