Close

AUPAIRS IN UTRECHT AREA

Hi  i will be coming in Utrecht, Netherlands this coming Jan. 28, 2012. A new place but I am ready to mingle with new friends. Just let me know.

Hi, welkom in Holland!
I'm also an au pair in The Netherlands, I live in Leiden, near Utrecht.
How were your first days here?
we can totally meet :)

Hello Marvel and caroline2433. How are you?

I'm also an au pair. I live in vleuten.

Hey, I just moved to Utrecht a week ago from South Africa.. I'm also an au pair and I need to meet some people! :)

demi24 :

Hey, I just moved to Utrecht a week ago from South Africa.. I'm also an au pair and I need to meet some people! :)

hi demi24

sorry for that Marve just moving to canada last week end of january!!!!

Hi! I'm aupair in Netherlands in Utrecht! And I also want to meet people! I have only been here two days ... I hope to meet you soon!

hallo to everybody!
My name is Elen and I'm Au-pair in Soest, till March 2014.
I will be glad to meet another au-pairs who live nearby, in Soest, Amesrfoort, Utrecht or Amsterdam etc. ))

Hi i am also an au pair living in haarlem!

where are all the male au-pairs? :o

Hii.. Im from Indonesia, now Im work as staff in Ministry Development in Indonesia.
I need Information as Aupair in next year😊

Thanks Regard

Cansu91 :

Hii.. Im from Indonesia, now Im work as staff in Ministry Development in Indonesia.
I need Information as Aupair in next year😊

Thanks Regard

You've responded on a topic nearly 4 years old, you may not get a response from any of those which responded earlier.  You might want to start a new topic, and mention specifically what information you need so others can help you more quickly.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hi Romaniac...
Thanks for answer.  I need Information about Agency or Family thath need Au pair in next year.

Thanks

Expatriate health insurance in Utrecht

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Utrecht

Moving to Utrecht

Find tips from professionals about moving to Utrecht

Travel insurance in Utrecht

Enjoy stress-free travel to Utrecht