Looking for filipino friends

hi im jessica im looking for friends here in utrecht im here in dendolder near albert hein.. hope for some filipinos replys over there.

jessica.

Hi Jessica,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Could you please tell us more about you? How long are you in Utrecht?

I am sure you will get lots of new contact here. Do not hesitate to check out the Filipino expatriates in Utrecht network.

Thank you,
Best of luck,
Christine

Hello Jekay... I have sent you a message.. please check :)

Hi Jessica, how are you? Where are you in Cebu then? Totoo, nkakalungkot din d2, ako din i am looking friends kc bago lng ako d2.. Hope to catch you then pra chika nman tayo...

hi i come from cebu also taga opon but i'm leaving her in breda naa koy filipina friend dha sa Utrecht if gusto ka hatagan tika og contact nya aron maka jamming nimo cya dha daghan man cla mga pinay dha! sa Utrecht!!!!

@angel2 -> In english please on this Anglophone forum! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello, i saw your post, i am not Filipino, but Dutch, but i have been in The filipines.

It is a great country and in 2013 i go there again to Cebu and Leyte.

You like Holland?

greets John

Hi jekay how are you, I'm neng living here at ijsseltine with my fiance  I came from Philippines. May I ask where you came from? Thank you and have a nice day to you..

Half filipino nearby amsterdam here.. lol

Hi I'm Shiryl living in Utrecht from Philippines looking for friends

Hi shiryl!  :)

Hello

Hi everybody,

This thread is really old (2012) and is now outdated.

If you are looking for some information on expatriation, i would invite you to create a new thread please.

Thanks all,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed