How much increment in pay scale does company gives in muscat

Hi ankit1983,

It would be great if you could write a complete message/more explicit instead of giving only a title.

Thank you.

Hello ankit1983 !

To provide you with any useful answer is well-nigh impossible because :

You've not specified the industry. (For ex. Manufacturing; Construction; Hospitality; etc)

You've not specified the designation / level. (For ex. General Manager; Vice-President; Middle-Level Manager; Senior-Level Manager; etc)

You've not specified the candidate's number of years' experience. (For ex. 8 years experience; 10 years experience; 20 years experience; etc)

You've not specified anything about the Group / Company. (Galfar; Bahwans; Zawawis; Zubairs; etc)

With no real information given, how can you hope to get any real response ?

I'm sorry about the incomplete information.
I'm specifically asking about construction for senior engineers and in companies like Larsen & turbo or te zubair corporation
Thanks

ankit1983 wrote:

I'm sorry about the incomplete information.
I'm specifically asking about construction for senior engineers and in companies like Larsen & turbo or te zubair corporation
Thanks

Hi ankit1983,

As is the case always, there's no common pay scale increment slab slapped across all companies. It will vary between company to company, as each organisation would have its own internal corporate / HR policies, financial status and position.

Also the increment amount would be decided purely on a case-to-case basis depending upon the performance of the candidate (in an ideal situation), based on their KRAs and KPIs; their personal equation with their immediate boss; proximity to the higher ups in the corporate ladder; perceived contacts and connections with the powers that be; and many such.

The good news is that compared to the other industries, the construction sector seems to be quite busy in Oman, after seeing the number of projects (big and small) that are getting done.