Looking for Aparthotel or furnished apartment for short term rental

Hi everybody!

I will give birth to my first child in September and my parents want to come spend the whole month with us. Last time they came, me and my (French) husband were living in Paris, and so they stayed for three weeks at the Adagio Aparthotel in the 15th District, and they loved it. They didn't have to eat at restaurants every day cause they had a kitchen with basically everything they needed (microwave, plates, cups, pots, pans..), and they could also enjoy the comfort of a hotel : changing of sheets, daily cleaning, a reception, etc.

My husband and I moved to Saint-Cloud (92210) as soon as I got pregnant, to a bigger and affordable apartment, so I have been looking for a similar aparthotel for my parents either here in Saint-Cloud, or even in Boulogne, but with no success.

I am considering then a furnished apartment but as an expatriate that lives in France only a year it is difficult cause my social network is still unfortunately very small.

Do any of you know someone that owns a studio or one-bedroom apartment in the 92?

Or maybe there is an aparthotel in the area and I have missed it?

Would appreciate any ideas.

Thanks a lot, and have a wonderful day.

Hi hannyle, have you tried to post an advert in France classifieds > Accommodation section? This may help.;)

Harmonie.

Thanks a lot Harmonie, I will do so.
Best,