Looking for Kabayans.. =)

Hi

Any filipino/filipina here in France? I'm living in Romorantin Lanthenay...

hi I'm wilma I lived in paris,I'm just new here dont know yet people arround from here,hope we can meet one of this day thanks alot.

Hi Wilma..

Bago rin ako dito.. i'm working in dubai but planning to settled down here next year.. where ka in paris? if punta kmi dyan can i contact you? =)

oo anytime kung kailan mo gusto nkatira ako sa rue de l' orque,basta keep in touch,nice to know na magkakaroon na ako ng bgong friend dto

Can i have your no.? I'll check s hubby ko when kmi punta paris.. =) hope to see you soon.. I have a friend also there and planning to meet, we can meet altogether.. =)

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

Hello,

You are posting in the France Forum (Anglophone version). When posting to any of our Anglophone forums would you kindly do so in ENGLISH ONLY, out of consideration to all of our members.

Each of our forums has 5 separate language-specific versions (English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese) which you can access by clicking on the flag icon in the green banner at the top of each page and selecting the desired language in the drop-down window. Please note that in these forums you should post ONLY in the language of that forum. We do not have any forums in the Tagalog language as of yet.

Your cooperation and understanding is appreciated by all.

Cheers,
James               Expat-blog Experts Team

hello kababayan san k dito sa France?

Gladys,

Did you even bother to read the posting above your reply? You are required to post in ENGLISH ONLY here. Please read the FRANCE FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT at the top of this first forum page. It contains the rules that our members are expected to follow when posting to our forums.

Cheers,
James     Expat-blog Experts Team

hi there,
I will be staying in Paris this coming March..i need some help how to go about finding an apartment..anyone, tips please?
thanks

Victor

Gladys Borie wrote:

hello kababayan san k dito sa France?

What part of James'post did you not understand or did you indeed read it at all.

ENGLISH PLEASE.

HI TO ALL FILIPINOS OUT THERE IN PARIS "MABUHAY!" .  HOPING TO BE THERE COME DECEMBER 8, 2015. WE HAVE PLAN TO PARTICIPATE IN THE UN CLIMATE CONFERENCE IN PARIS THIS DECEMBER 2015. SEE YOU THERE.