Working in Malyasia

Hey guys i wanted to ask as a forigner i want to open my own business in KL as a photogrepher i used to study in malaysia and i love to settle down there but i dont know about the process at the imegration and i want suprise my friends so i didnt want to ask them how to :D
so if any one can tell me about the process and every thing i would really be greatfull and when i come over i'll treat for makan :cool:

Come to Malaysia find an accommodation,form a company rent a place to run the business hire a people to work for you and that's it like everywhere in the world same in here.

So we all will help you to form your business then we will be extremely happy that you will surprise your friends.

We all be very exited about this important mission that has to be done.

ok thats one way but the visa is'nt going to be a problem...

ok i found some info on the matter but i have to be in malaysia to do the process thanx NowHow

Depends on how kosher you want a permit....... Be wary of some of these assistance companies out there!

Nemodot wrote:

Depends on how kosher you want a permit....... Be wary of some of these assistance companies out there!

ok i got a company that can help me... what do you recomend should i do.

^ A little due diligence would be in order.  Check them out.

Find other people who've been helped by them, talk to those folks, do a bit of internet research (though it's amazing how "un-connected" most of Malaysia still is) to make sure the set up company is legit, legal and can actually help you.

Personally, I think it's a bit foolish waiting to do all this and "surprise" your friends.  Let them know, and they can help you...makes much more sense.

thanks for the advice...
and about me being stingy about my friends well you know they did the same to me so i want to make it as pay back for last time B) but any way i think i'll just go there with a tourist visa and check out by my self the process thanx

Guys I am contemplating moving & working in Malaysia. How is life and cost of living.