Probably new one in Gujarat

Hello,
I'm a man 40 years old, living in France (Bordeaux), married, a daugther 16 and a son 12 y old.
We have to think very fast (and decide) about leaving France and come in Gujarat provincia (Ahmedabad area) within a few months and for about 3 years.
You can imagine how many questions we have and most of them are for our children (school, university...).
Please tell me who could help us ?
Thanks.
Laurent.

Hi Laurent and welcome to Expat.com!

Have you tried to browse through the different threads of the forum? It may help...;)

I also invite you to take a look at the articles in our participative guide.
Here is the link > https://www.expat.com/en/guide/asia/india/.

All the best,
Harmonie.

Ahmedabad is capital of Gujrat and a beautiful city with several good collages and schools. Even world famous IIM (Indian Institute of Management) is also in Ahmedabad. You will be fine and enjoy your stay there.

Lolo33 wrote:

Hello,
I'm a man 40 years old, living in France (Bordeaux), married, a daugther 16 and a son 12 y old.
We have to think very fast (and decide) about leaving France and come in Gujarat provincia (Ahmedabad area) within a few months and for about 3 years.
You can imagine how many questions we have and most of them are for our children (school, university...).
Please tell me who could help us ?
Thanks.
Laurent.

yaa i agree with Naval Rungta :top:

Hi Laurent,

I am based at Ahmedabad. Do let me know your queries and I'll try to answer them.

Regards,

Vishal

i'm also agree wid naval :). and don't worry gujrati ppl are so nice and helpful.