Hello

Hello, am from Hyderabad, India. I joined this blog to interact with people across the world, explore new ideas, to know about different ways of life. Am also interested in learning languages.

Have a Happy Day

Good to see that you are from hyderabad.I'm also from the same city.If you want to learn languages, you can join Ramakrishna math or EFLU. Or else you cant contact some online to exchange languages........

Thanx for your valuable advice

hello all am new to this site and my aim of joining is to make my dreams come true because i love india from childhood but have not gotten the oppurtunity to visit.so please help me to make lots of friends who can make my dreams come true .tnks to u all

Good to see that you love India.Ask me any details you need about India, I can give you information as I'm an Indian.

latibaibei wrote:

hello all am new to this site and my aim of joining is to make my dreams come true because i love india from childhood but have not gotten the oppurtunity to visit.so please help me to make lots of friends who can make my dreams come true .tnks to u all

latibaibei wrote:

Hi Latibaibei, I wish Your Dream comes true To Visit and Enjoy India !
Please Contact Me For Any Info, Thank You !  :)

soumen manna wrote:

Most at all where r you from I'm suggested u one thing bcoz must easy to visit to india you can send me your resume and passport scans six manth bank statement that ll be possible for u way to came india ...u make your dream come true ok ....and you want know more information about India you may call me this no +919987167397 ok

Why would someone send you, a total stranger,  all the documentation you ask for.  I suspect you may well be wanting to use this documentation for another purpose or perhaps even sell it.

I would advise any members not to give out personal information or documentation on an open forum.