Hello there Lebanese

how's it feel like after spending few years in riyadh  :P

hey there, I have been here for only 2 months...but it does feel like 2 years...

adham302 wrote:

hey there, I have been here for only 2 months...but it does feel like 2 years...

sarli 3 years ,  and  without friends no entertainment , how do u manage the routine , shti2na lal sa2ali ta2 l 7anak.

hehe, man 2na m3awad 3al sahar wildahrat whal 2osas....bas houn 3anjad 3azaib....what do u do for a living?

man 2na m3awad 3al sahar wildahrat whal 2osas....bas houn 3anjad 3azaib

in english please ?

adham302 wrote:

hehe, man 2na m3awad 3al sahar wildahrat whal 2osas....bas houn 3anjad 3azaib....what do u do for a living?

i work as a pre-sales engineer , between work - gym , i spend alot of time with my friends online , it keeps my sanity xD
i was looking for in-home hobbies 3anjad 7abiss

not so much about going out :1- either u have to risk car accidents which are very very often , 2-practice non-social activities which i can do home :P  besides ,  3a2leiti ma byrkabo honi

See the country, it's two thirds the size of India and no flights cost more than SAR600 return. There's an awful lot to see in Saudi Arabia most of which has been seen by very few foreigners and unless you only came here for money you must have some interest in travel.

gashead wrote:

See the country, it's two thirds the size of India and no flights cost more than SAR600 return. There's an awful lot to see in Saudi Arabia most of which has been seen by very few foreigners and unless you only came here for money you must have some interest in travel.

whatever the reason is , one should enjoy the place he lives in , the places i know cost some real money compared to other better places , i mean 10 shots bowling cost 50 sar , while in leb the same ammount could get u a full hour play  ...  and socialization is not easy, the situation between making friend once and a while and not being able to  ,is very difficult , i tend to talk to people and receive either the polite "IDK answer" or the simple ignorance .
this is when u know it's time to start looking to the way back home :)

I agree with a lot of what you've said, Xtrem.

Gashead's comment 'unless you only came here to make money' is unfair since it's so difficult for single women to travel here.  It's much easier for me to leave and explore other countries than to explore this country I've lived in for three years.  Ironic, no?

Alliecat wrote:

I agree with a lot of what you've said, Xtrem.

Gashead's comment 'unless you only came here to make money' is unfair since it's so difficult for single women to travel here.  It's much easier for me to leave and explore other countries than to explore this country I've lived in for three years.  Ironic, no?

Fair comment.

Trust me Alliecat , if i had the american citizenship or any citizenship that facilitates visas i'd leave soon , what good is a money when it's parked in a bank and not used for joy ;)

Xtrem wrote:

Trust me Alliecat , if i had the american citizenship or any citizenship that facilitates visas i'd leave soon , what good is a money when it's parked in a bank and not used for joy ;)

I agree, Xtrem.  Being in Saudi Arabia for me has been about a lot more than money. I've been privileged to experience a culture not readily available to most people and I've learned a lot about myself in the process.

Alliecat wrote:

I've learned a lot about myself in the process.

you took the thought i had in mind,  am going to let SOPA knows about this xD  ,  that's excatly what i've been doing, focusing on my skills , finding new hobbies ,it's a good thing for a man to get a free time for himself

Is that topic still ON after a year ?: :)

G D F wrote:

A YEAR?  Dude, it's a couple months.  Better learn to read the Gregorian calendar :lol:

Loolll better learn how to read infos clearly hehehehe
thought the "registered date" is the post date

ok! It's one of these momenttssssss

G D F wrote:

Don't even TRY to claim you had a blonde moment.. that's MY excuse most of the time :lol:

G D F wrote:

Shit Happens !! :P

@ Alliecat : Lolllllll , if this is the case then u might have a REAL problem ;):P

G D F wrote:

ma 3layna
tell us about ur experience  are u enjoying ur time xD

OVERRR