Hi every one !

This is very unusual request, my name is Savanna and im from London, Is there is any place called avianda Brazil in Luanda, cos' im trying to locate someone i've lost in touch, (last heard was he was living in Luanda , Alvenda Brazil)  tried different ways and spent few dollars but no success. if any one can direct me to right path i will be ever so grateful.

Many thanks

Savanna

Email: [email protected]

Hey Savanna, the former Avenida Brasil is the Avenida Hoji Ya Henda today.
Good luck !

Hey thanks, would u be able to tell me that how a i will go about finding some one there? any agency or some other way i can get some help? If i could find this person im looking for, it would make someones realy happy.

Cheers again!

Savanna

Hello again,
unfortunately, I have no idea how to help you out... Avª Hoji Ya Henda is absolutely huge :-(

Hey thanks again!

Hi, im looking for English speking Angolian friends from Portugal and Luanda. If you would like to getting touch with me please doe-mail me or leave a message here.

Cheers

Savanna

E-mail: [email protected]

Hey Savanna, I live in France, does it count ? ;-)

Hee Hee Hee, sorry Jo, doesnt meant to offende you, I love to be your friend, Im just trying to find some way to find my target (lost friend in Angola). you may think what is realy important about this person im trying to track down, its long story and it may surprise you. to be honest im trying this for my little girl, well she is 17, hee hee hee,(one of my twins).

Not to worry, at all :-) I was joking :-)
Good luck finding that person !

Hi cox58,

did you have a look to the angola expat network? ;)

hey thanks

Savanna