I am Chilian

looking for some spanish speaker female friends in Riaydh

I  have not yet decided to move to Riyadh, but I have a job interview coming up soon and I have spent the last year and a half in Chile. So it would be nice to meet someone from Chile if I go to Riyadh.

still not yet in Riyadh?
Saludos:)

Nope, did not get the job. :(
Good luck to you anyway!

sorry, all the best

Hola Maria,
Me llamo Salwa y soy de aqui. Me encantaria visitar Santiago un dia. Tuve muchos amigos latinos cuando estudie en Canada. Me gustaria conocerte

Hi!

Hi Salwa..you can write me to my email..will be interesting to know you..wow!!I am writing in English because there some member of the Expat. blog will be disappointed if you write in other language..in this forum. take care,
Maria

don-ososito wrote:

Hi Salwa..you can write me to my email..will be interesting to know you..wow!!I am writing in English because there some member of the Expat. blog will be disappointed if you write in other language..in this forum. take care,
Maria

Of course you're writing in English since this *is* the English forum.  Nice to see that you're adhering to the rule of the forum :)

Holaaaa, yo vivo en Riyadh y tengo 2 años aqui, como puedo encontrar latinos aqui y donde hay fiestas latinas??

Hi nibalayash,

Note that this an english speaking forum so could you please post in English only to ensure that everyone understands your messages, also this thread is quite old. The members who have participated on it are no longer active on Expat.com. I suggest you to create a new topic or to post on recent ones on the Riyadh forum.

Thank you

Chris
Expat.com

[Thread closed]

Closed