Hi! new to this site(Living in Greater Manchester area.)

Hi! My Name is Cristina and i am new to this.I am 34 years old but very young at heart.I am married with children.Our son is 8 years old and daughter is 6 years old.I am half filipina and half spanish from Spain.I dont' speak Tagalog(i would love to learn) but I speak English & Spanish.I was born in Manila, raised in Madrid,studied and worked in USA, my husband was born in Panama and grew up in the US.We moved to Bolton,Greater Manchester in December 2010.We like to enjoy outdoors,family events,travel and cooking for friends and family.I would like to meet all kinds of people and maybe find new playdates for my kids as well.
Happy 2012!! May all your dreams and wishes come true!

I am fine thank you, how about yourself?  What part of the US are you from? My dad is from Spain, after not seen my country or him for 10 years I went back and OMG!! I couldn't get a decent job so we decided to try England...it's different but after living here for one year, I think we can get used to it for a lil' while...and it's only 2 1/2 hour flight from Madrid and not that expensive. We want to stay long enough to travel all over Europe.What u doing on this side of the world?