Close

extend visit visa

hi,how many time we can extend our visit visa .maximum time to live in saudia on visit visa any body know?

My mom arrived in Khobar on 12 jan 2013 for,  30 days visa. Her visa expires on 10 feb 2013. My iqama expires on 13 feb 2013. My problem is 1) my company is yellow. I have doubt that  they won't renew iqama on time. If so can I renew my mom visa, if not penalty applicable, I'm afraid. Can anyone guide me please..thanks

Abdlkk wrote:

My mom arrived in Khobar on 12 jan 2013 for,  30 days visa. Her visa expires on 10 feb 2013. My iqama expires on 13 feb 2013. My problem is 1) my company is yellow. I have doubt that  they won't renew iqama on time. If so can I renew my mom visa, if not penalty applicable, I'm afraid. Can anyone guide me please..thanks

Dear
They are just checking the ID so If you have the driving license you can present it to the guy at Jawazat or can also show the letter from your company stating that you Iqama is on renewal.

Thank you.

Assalamualaikum,

I was working in riyadh. My wife & son are in visit visa the visa is expiring on 12th March2013. visa issue from Dammam. Can any one give detail i can extend my wife & son visit visa from Riyadh passport office or i want do in dammam passport office only& tel me procedure.

Pls. reply me.

Thanks,

AFFAN BABU

affanbabu wrote:

Assalamualaikum,

I was working in riyadh. My wife & son are in visit visa the visa is expiring on 12th March2013. visa issue from Dammam. Can any one give detail i can extend my wife & son visit visa from Riyadh passport office or i want do in dammam passport office only& tel me procedure.

Pls. reply me.

Thanks,

AFFAN BABU

As far as I know it should be done from Dammam itself since the file has been created there with all relevant documents and previous history. To make sure try with any agent here in Riyadh to see if its possible. In KSA anything can happen any time.

dears,

my wife is under visit visa almost going to complete near 9 monthes.so i want to extern more. due to prgrancy.i got already  as per doctor medical report unable to travel.please advise what to do?

dears,

now am saudi arabia dammam.my wife is under visit visa almost going to complete near 9 monthes.so i want to extern more. due to prgrancy.i got already  as per doctor medical report unable to travel.please advise what to do?

balamurali wrote:

dears,

now am saudi arabia dammam.my wife is under visit visa almost going to complete near 9 monthes.so i want to extern more. due to prgrancy.i got already  as per doctor medical report unable to travel.please advise what to do?

As I understand she has been in visit visa for over 9 months now. Has she arrived on a 9 month visa or was this extended earlier .

If you have extended the visa earlier then it will not be possible even if you have medical certificate - simply for the reason that she does not have medical coverage here.

You could try if this is the first extension, then again chances are very slim. Best option is to send her home at the earliest.

My family visit visa of 1st 3months is going to expire during hajj holidays is dere any special counter to renew visit visas duting hajj holidays please guide im going through mental agony.

model001 wrote:

My family visit visa of 1st 3months is going to expire during hajj holidays is dere any special counter to renew visit visas duting hajj holidays please guide im going through mental agony.

Give rest to the mental agony, no "special" counter where you can renew during hajj. All counters are "special" (if you know them).  Normal process - no renewal during hajj, but it could happen if you know some one.

now u can extened upto 6 months only tht is rule

i came in visit visa. how many months i can stay here & how many times my visa will extended.... ple reply me...

Hi nithin123,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Maybe you should check the previous posts on this discussion please

Thank you

Maximilien

My iqama is transfer and in renewal process can my wife's visa will be extend or not?

Assalam walekum All, How many days before go jawadat to extend visit visa.plz suggest mee

4-5 days

IN Riyadh also 4-5 days before

Hello. I hope you can help me. my wife arrived here in KSA for family visit visa with me here in Al Khobar last feb 4,
2014 and im about to renew/extend her visit visa this coming april 29-30,2014, My question is if the date of my wifes
visit visa extension falls on the month of ramadan will i still be able to process for the extension?
-Will the Jawazat office open on Ramadan or Eid holidays?
-Im living here in Al Khobar but my wifes visit visa was processed in Riyadh, Is it possible that i can process the visa extension here in Dammam Jawazat office so that i dont have to travel in riyadh? Thank you for your time in answering my query.

New topic

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
yousf84
MOI - Cancel Visa - Exit Entry - Final Exit
By yousf84
Felafel
How to obtain a copy of final exit visa?
By Felafel
RashadHR
remo136
Got visa but tickets from employer not got.
By remo136
aleena.arif1234
visit visa
By aleena.arif1234
aftabsadique
Visit visa for Mother in law
By aftabsadique

Moving to Saudi Arabia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Saudi Arabia

International Money Transfer

Currency Exchange and Money Transfer Specialists

Travel insurance in Saudi Arabia

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Saudi Arabia

Flights to Saudi Arabia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Saudi Arabia