XMas time in the city

Hey Gyus!
Can you please, help me out.
I am going to stay in MNL during the Xmas holidays. Any ideas or suggessions on where to go after on 24 and other holidays? Maybe go out of the city - or else? Any ideas are welcommed!

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

hey nat

i will be here for xmas and new year too , i just moved recently to Manila , so totally new and willing to explore with you if you want.

we could do day trips or just dinner

let me know

redwine

Nat187 wrote:

Hey Gyus!
Can you please, help me out.
I am going to stay in MNL during the Xmas holidays. Any ideas or suggessions on where to go after on 24 and other holidays? Maybe go out of the city - or else? Any ideas are welcommed!

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Hi,

I was able to view the post of Ratheesh Ram and i believe he is setting up a get-together this season

The post is located at https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 111#570806

Kindly check.

Thanks,
trixie

Hi,

I dont think the place is what matters here. What really important is who will you be with.  Place isnt that much important. Everywhere you go will be fun as long as your happy to whom you go along with.

:)

To get out of the city, try Baloy Beach. I just went there for Christmas, stayed at Kokomos, but just so so.  Blue Rock and Wild Orchid have nicer rooms.  Baloy is next to Olangapo/Subic, so has a bad rep.  But the beach is fine (well dirty looking sand but ok) and quiet and has a floating bar.  Has lots of WWII wrecks but water is murky at best.  About 2-3 hour drive up NLEX/SCTEX.

This weekend am going south to Batangas (San Juan) so will give a post on how that is.

Happy New Year.

to trixieandrea: i am really impressed about your replies here in Expat.com for foreigners. keep it up! you are a blessing to them and they really need you!