Visit visa process

Hi,

Can anyone confirm if there is any change applied on visit visa process for parents/wife.

Regards,
Zeesham

Hi, There is no changes in visit visa process.any body tell me that a women can teach in Saudi on  visit visa

It's strictly illegal to do any work being on a visit visa (even visiting the 2 holy mosques). I recall reading somewhere that the panalty is 10,000 SAR followed by an immediate deportation.

What then is the purpose of the visit visa?

:/
Simple: Just visit and go back; that's what the visit visa is all about.

In fact, people misused the visit visas thing a lot. They started going to Umrah/Hajj (that needed a different kind of visa). They started over-staying. They started looking for jobs. Of course, that's why government has tightednd up things.

oh thanks to inform me plz tell me how can i work in saudia how can i get permenant visa

I always advise the same thing:

1- Look for a job (online, local newspapers, local recruitment offices).
2. Qualify and grab the job; get a work visa and land.

ok . thanks i am coming to riyadh in feb, on visit visa how can i change my visit visa to parmenet visa can i purchase it ,if yes, tell me what's the process.

Visit visas can't be easily changed to permanent ones. Legally it's not possible. However, sometimes people (who can) get a royal family recommendation to do that.

Is it possible to get a MULTIPLE ENTRY VISIT VISA?

Yes, uaually the company who invites you will mention that in their application to MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) while applying for your visa.