Thinking of moving to mexico

im a 38 yrs  old married to a mexican. we have four kids 19, 11 9 and 2.my husband and i have lived in kenya and married in kenya. we meet in kenya. Now my husband lost his job 8mnts ago and we have been strugling to suvive this few months. lucky for us we  own a home. so we sell what ever we can to pay the bills and to put food on the table. im thinking of moving to mexico coz he says its easy for him to get a jod there, but im soo scared to move coz i start thinking yes its good for the kids, what if he start miss treating me badly. my 19 yrs old is not his but he has raised him since he was 2yrs, hes kenyan, is he going to get a job and he is just starting his own life? we always disagree on many things and we fight a lot he has hit me 2 or 3 times. our home is in one of the highst priced estates in nairobi, i dont know what to do, we dont even have money to move, i dont know wether to sell it and just move to mexico....? any advice. i love my family dearly help

i dont know how much you would get for the house there. it might be true that it would be easier for your husband to get a job if he is mexican. For the kids, if they speak spanish they will be fine. The only thing you need is to be sure you want to do it and move here.

take care of your self, dont let your husband hit you, that horrible and i belive that if you come here to México, that is going to be just whorst.

My opinion that it is not easier for your husband to get a job but not difficult. You can come here.Don't fight to each other. Take care of both husband and children

Hey if your Husband is hitting you it is time for you to get rid of him and go on with your life i am 65 years of age and have never hit a woman i believe it is wrong and there is no excuse for it.

It saddens me to see how some Mexican guys put all of us in a bad name because of their selfish actions (bad treatment toward women, scams, and so on). You must be very careful if he wants to come here and do not let him take your kids with him if you are not coming with them. Remember that once in Mexico, if he's not willing to have you as his wife, he will have all rights over your kids and things can get pretty tough for you. I know cases of men who have their foreign wives deported, keeping their children with them in Mexico. Moreover, if he's selling your home and taking all the money with him, what will you do? Nowadays it's not easy to get a job in Mexico so take care of yourself.