Children in Rosarito

I see a lot of retired people moving to Rosarito, Baja, but I am wondering how is life for very young kids (2-5 years old).
Activities, parks, other kids?

Well, your question about Rosarito Beach is noted but if you are bringing really young kids to Mexico, I wonder why you picked Rosarito - a place I visited  a few times while a resident of Southern California.  Mexico has countless kilometers of beautiful beaches, many far more splendid that Roasarito and most if not all are kid friendly.  Some with pure white sand adjacent to splendid seas. Superior destinations over Rosarito´s brown beaches fronting  murky waters.    Try the Caribbean shores of the Yucatan Penininsula for sugar white sand beaches and crystal seas.  Totally safe for kids if you monitor them as would be true of Baja California or New Jersey for that matter .  I was born and raised on the beautiful l beaches of Southern Alabama and Northwest Florida and have visited beaches all over the world and lived on the Northern California. Indian and  East African  beaches for many years I am  very discerning  and demanding about beaches.   Northern Baja is not on my list as a place to revisiit

That really doesn't address her question...

Inanna23 wrote:

I see a lot of retired people moving to Rosarito, Baja, but I am wondering how is life for very young kids (2-5 years old).
Activities, parks, other kids?

Not many parks in Rosarito. Lots of kids, Lots of beach,horses,There might be a Mundo Divertido .
Movies, Also you are close to San Diego which has a lot of fun things to do.

Thats what I was thinking. We are hoping our baby will enjoy the beach and het many local friends.

Inanna23 wrote:

Thats what I was thinking. We are hoping our baby will enjoy the beach and het many local friends.

Oh yes.Just get them a small bucket and a scoop and they'll have all kinds of fun and friends.