Moving to Wiesbaden in the summer

Hi, we are a military family that will be pcsing to Wiesbaden in the summer. We are real excited! This will be our 2nd time going overseas and can't wait! This time we are going over with children though so I have a couple of questions that I hope someone can help me out with.
How are the schools? What size are the classes? Are there a lot of activities? Ect...I have a middle schooler and 3 elementary school aged. Any info would be great.
My biggest question is about soccer. My oldest is real into soccer and I have been looking online for soccer teams he could play with but can't find anything. He plays for a traveling soccer team here in the states and would like him to experience playing for a German team. Any info would be great.
If anyone has any suggestions about the town, great places to eat, or any neat sites they experienced I would love to hear about that too. Thanks!:D

Hi six.roses!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

The state-run schools (which is basically all schools) are of good standard, classes are around 20 - 25 students and there isn't much difference between schools, so no need to search for a "good" one (just pick the one nearest to you). They are also free of charge. And lessons are in German. (Oh, and there is no middle school - the system is different!)
If you are talking about international schools, I have no idea (other than that medium of instruction can be English and fees are high).
Extracurricular activities in Germany are usually arranged through dedicated organisations, not the schools. There are lots of sports clubs everywhere (search vor "Sportverein") and since Germans are crazy about soccer, there is no shortage of related offers also for kids.