Looking for German Language institue something like VHS

Hi folks,

I'm new to Germany and I live in Leonberg. I'm looking forward to learn Deutsch at the earliest. I personally feel the fee is too high in most language institutes here in Germany

I tried VHS but seems like every slot is booked. May be some one help me with a language institute which charges similar to VHS or VHS near by Leonberg or stuttgart  if the slot is available.

Thanks

Hello Benz_chick,

I would suggest you take a look at the different proposals in the languages classes in germany, our classifieds section.

And also check out the language institutions out there in our business directory section.

Regards

Kenjee

Thanks Kenjee

Hi Benz_chick,

Check if you can get this "Berechtigungsschein", with that courses are much cheaper.
I couldn't get it because I come from an EU country (or at least that was what I was told)
I'm in VHS and is not particularly good anyway.
I'm also looking for something for this summer, the best I've found so far: 165/month  9h/week. (evening course)

Regards

Thanks Karl.

Could you please share the details of the evening course? Where can I apply?

Thanks

-schulungen.de/en/terminplan2014.html

Benz_chick wrote:

Thanks Karl.

Could you please share the details of the evening course? Where can I apply?

Thanks

VHS is offering lots of evening courses... but to get in those evening courses is difficult. Start looking in online and book a course there as soon as possible :)

Regards
Rashed

Hiii,

Did you find any Institute interesting ? I have started evening classes from last week.
If you are still looking for inputs. Drop me a message.

Cheers,
Kishore.