I am going to visit pakistan

hello guys,

i am from chengdu,china.and i love pakistan, i think it is an amazing place, and i think of stay there for a long-term.(if i can find a job there).what is neccessary to find a job in pakistan? actually i want to do some volunteer work there.

i love freedom, and i kind of cant go into the society system,now i am a sophomore in universty,but i am thinking of quit school,bcoz i think that life can teach us much more than school.the only unique think school can provide us is damn degree.

ok,that is me,if you want to know more about me or you have any advise for me,please pm me.

Hello lanbo,

Welcome to Expat.com! ;)

Thank you for this introduction.

That's true that life teaches more than school! :)

Do not hesitate to participate in the other threads of the Pakistan forum.

Rouma

hey rouma,

well i've never see a admin reply to a post,thanks .i will.

then go for it buddy! u are chinese u can a nice job in any teaching institute.....gud luk

thank you guys,there is nothing to do with my nationality. if i take the chace ,that is unfair. so i wont do it. now i am just plan to visit there for monthes maybe.
good luck to all of you guys.
cheers

Hi Friend!

If you are planing to visit pakistan, Please let us know. We can guide you.

Pakistan is second home land to all chines friend. Don't hesitate to visit.

hey lanbo,  Pakistan is a beautiful place to visit and Chinese pplz are given much respect there. i think u shud visit it and if u wanna work for an NGO u can easily get jobs there especially u can get gd jobs as interpreter as well since u r bilingual for 2 UN languages i.e. english & Chinese. well i am an expat and currently living in malaysia but if u need any guidence in or for Pakistan (karachi city only) so i will be glad to help u in any way.

Have a safe trip.

Regards.
Ali